Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Revenge of the Persian: Let's play Wing Commander special missions!

Unwanted
Shitposter
Nazi death cult center of jew medicine avoidance
6wY7QTH.png

I knew someday I would cool that ice, Devereaux!
msSux1P.png

gebaosV.png

GbOzbym.png

czdhN21.png

That didn't really go where I was hoping.

I originally paid 20 bucks for this game, so it better not be a suicide mission.

Unwanted
Shitposter
zQxSTIl.png

R5jPzNT.png

UZkeqio.png

ovVfiiY.png

xcBBW5L.png

In the end it went pretty smoothly. All three wings went down. The Tiger's Claw put out constant distress signals, and a couple of times the "the tigers claw's destruction" music started to play but I was still victorious.

I even got a medal!

I am not sure what the logic behind the medals is. I've only gotten two the entire campaign in spite of the missions being way harder than in the Vega campaign.

t1gr8bb.png

Still climbing up the kill board.

mWKbpQ4.png

Time to buy a final round of drinks. I think the next mission will be the last!

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wing Commander was the first game I ever played. 7 or 8 y/o. 386 sx/20 with 4 mb RAM and VGa. I got a 2-button joystick for Xmas. Omg.

I was so young, I couldn't figure out anything besides the simulator for a year. And then another year for autopilot.

WC had great boxes. dem manuals!

amazing memories. Thank you!

Unwanted
Shitposter
I'm glad a few people are enjoying the let's play. WC series is my first try. I also did one for the original Wing Commander.

f2R8TJk.png

tFrQCkT.png

Looks like Shotglass will finally get some juicy justice.
OHN1LMy.png

Iceman has a kind of Han Solo feel to him.
P2XbOMd.png

fFabESv.png

:lol:

Knight is another story. More than a bit 'careful' if you know what I mean.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's interesting that the storylines of the two expansion packs ended up being more important/related to the plot of Wing Commander 2 than the main campaign's was.

Might be due to the fact that the expansion packs were developed after WC2's main storyline had already been conceived, so they ended up being "tie-ins".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom