Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Revenge of the Persian: Let's play Wing Commander special missions!

Unwanted
Shitposter
Nazi death cult center of jew medicine avoidance
Gl5p4sX.png

OMG racis stereotype!
bMxQhTE.png

DWzjgoa.png

YHks4iE.png

UIdJDFR.png

JuRyAPw.png

P3Y3SVK.png

Ah. It's easy to forget that your wingmen aren't just kill-stealing micromanagement problems, they are also people.

I like all these little touches. I feel like I am on a space carrier somewhere, cut off from the world.

Unwanted
Shitposter
D7mHCOk.png

fCCCYkG.png

YI1ffDA.png

UKfkqb5.png

dmGDtMH.png

Which turned out to be easier said than done. What happened next, I have never seen or heard of happening before. I was going in to strafe the destroyer and right in front of me Bossman and an enemy fighter smash right into each other and then Bossman smashes right into me, too!

Bossman explodes, and my ship has its shields messed up and almost everything is broken but weapons. Thankfully the rest of the enemies are just Krants so I take them down and then ace the destroyer, but it was still touch and go.

Unwanted
Shitposter
cVKwNZG.png

evueFwx.png

1p8kmWt.png

kMhfiNm.png

ugDFVQ2.png

I did not hold out any hopes my friend, but by the laws of plot narrative the more often someone is mentioned, the more likely it is that they are going to show up later on. So you have done your part to keep their memory alive and give them a fighting chance to find some sort of parachute under the seat!

Unwanted
Shitposter
0DCpe4B.png

JIGjevt.png

zjWqRG8.png

wqL9EgT.png

2F9hDfH.png

Once again Bossman disappeared and then came back. I guess he ejected, but it seems odd because he did it very early into the mission.

This was a fun mission with a lot of fighting. I blasted a ton of dralthi out of existence, but somehow I did not snap any screens of them. It was kind of lolrandom, though. The missions in the secret missions just stick more ships and whatnot in for each mission I guess.

Unwanted
Shitposter
dMotgzl.png

0f4zRk0.png

V8KfVLS.png

cDy3VIp.png

fbvdadk.png

This time the salthi and the cruiser went strangely. I chased after one salthi and it crashed in some asteroids. I return and the other five plus the jalthi are just gone. Missions says I got them though and spirit had zero kills so? I dunno. I guess they went into the asteroids?

After that a bunch of gralthi. The almost shot me down again and I had to use some missiles on them and lots of afterburners.

Unwanted
Shitposter
Y7G0cPS.png

cdc7VpW.png

MyPCAbb.png

b53gLPk.png

U3zPHD6.png

This one starts off easy enough. I realized though that spirit is a totally useless wingman. She always fires all her missiles right away and then doesn't do anything ever again. Plus you have to micromanage her and she won't ever shut up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom