Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Request: Dragonfall Apex Rising Savegame File

Lerk

Learned
So, yeah. The wife recently got into the HBS SR games and Steam decides for some reason to wipe all her saves when she was most of the way through Dragonfall (even my old ones are gone)

She was apparently up to the Apex Rising (rogue AI) section and she really can't be arsed to start over as it's pretty far in, she's a bit of a storyfag and just wants to finish the game especially since Hong Kong was announced.

Any bro here able to help out? I know it's a longshot but no ask, no receive.

Backstabber

Educated
Are the saves really gone? You can check the save folder, which on windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(User_ID)\234650\remote\saves. If the saves are there, you could try to disable Steam Cloud syncing and see if that helps.

EDIT: Forgot that the Dragonfall DC has a different ID number. If you're playing the DC, the save folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(User_ID)\300500\remote\saves instead.

Last edited:

Lerk

Learned
Backstabber You, sir, are a gentleman and a bro. You've also ensured I get some gratitude sex into the deal. Nice one :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom