Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Replayability: Which Games Do You Replay The Most?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If mods count then Deus Ex (for GMDX) and Stalker games and recently - Path of Exile (reaching higher difficulty settings).
Other than that - too many of games to play. Still want to try out some but not enough time. And no, there is no backlog. Yeah, I don't replay games since I made my Steam account but that doesn't mean every shit in my library must be finished, that's out of question.

Severian Silk

Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 is the only one I replay somewhat regularly.

Total conversion mods are few and far between however.

DraQ

Arcane
Morrowind and Wizardry 8 would make my list.

If modding was allowed so would Unreal Tournament (I have a lot of custom content for it, including SP, including original Unreal, so a lot of bang per buck - like taking a dozen or so premium quality games in place of one, at which point the listed factors become less important, although basic UT, even with bots makes for a replayable timewaster), and Skyrim (because properly modded Skyrim changes from good-for-what-it-is skeleton of a game into something rich and extremely playable).

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
As to replaying recently:

- Civilization V
- BGII

Many years before that:

- Wizardry 7
- Civilization 1
- Super Mario 3

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Silent Storm, mostly sentinels, and Hammer & Sickle. Not as often as laclongquan though.

Besides that I'm just working on my backlog, though got plenty of Warband playthroughs.

Ivan

Arcane
spelunky
thief (fan levels)
rocket league
deus ex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom