Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Remove Gaming Drama subforum and bring back its topics to General Gaming

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
DarkUnderlord
Why is Gaming Drama subforum for "privileged" users only? What's the point? I know it's pointless to ask Inflamatron since he's the one who tries to fix things that aren't broken. The same goes for moving threads like these to Retardo Land:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...s-men-mass-mayhem-with-monty-markland.120041/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/sser-targeted-by-sjw-thought-police.118117/

Why do it instead of letting the thread to die naturally?

Neanderthal

Arcane
There is a double standard here, very well we may hide away the gamergate and anti purple haired tranny landwhale stuff, but what of the Elf being blatantly displayed, glamourised and even advocated for? Such things should not be just hidden away, they should be cleansed with fire, sword and the zealotry of righteous rage. Take heart brothers, together we can guide humanity to a new age free of the Elf, and all their foul machinations. An age of humanity ascendant, straddling the stars and grasping their true holy destiny as masters of all they survey.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
Just delete everything but one thread for shilling HBS and one for shilling Obsidian, and another one for shilling random shovelware. Nothing else is really necessary.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
See, what I don't understand is how when I move some truly useless, idiotic one-page threads by Liberal from GD to Retardo Land, all hell breaks loose and talks of exiling me into the wasteland resume once again, while when Infinitron moves 50+ page threads from GRPG into Retardo Land that gets completely overlooked by the powers-that-be around here.

Maybe there is something to this Jew stuff after all...

Mustawd

Why is Gaming Drama subforum for "privileged" users only? What's the point?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohwow.jpg

Yes. Send it all to GD.

Good job Crispy

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
It's to make Codex seem more friendly for the lowest common denominator, wouldn't want to scare away potential new users by showing them gross and icky threads.
The thing is, these threads aren't "gross". "Total Biscuit is dead" thread isn't much different than other threads about his death (I would argue that Codexers behaved more properly than your average forumers), Monty thread isn't "icky" either but Shillfinitron got the order from inXile to shut it down so he did, same with sser thread but this time the order came from Obsidian. Codex is becoming next NeoGAF with such overzealous moderation. Also, clearly DarkUnderlord doesn't care that people create retarded threads so why do the unneeded work? Don't you have better things to do than to moderate? Take example from JarlFrank , he's the best moderator because he does nothing.

Mustawd

Goral , cmon dude. stop being butthurt. who cares? Ur here since 2008.

Is it so bad that most discussion about stuff on rpgcodex.net are rpg related?

If anything it's a good membership test. Be here for a year and earn the right to access stupid forums.

Negro, I've been here since Jan 5 of 2015, but had to restart due to self ejecting. It's not a huge deal. Really.

Or if it is please tell me why.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Isn't this settled already? GD is restricted to prevent people creating an account just to spam stupid shit on stupid subforum? Of course there's always shitpost account registered every now and then but at least when they are restricted to subforum of actual discussion they can be spotted quite easily.

Mustawd

Isn't this settled already? GD is restricted to prevent people creating an account just to spam stupid shit on stupid subforum? Of course there's always shitpost account registered every now and then but at least when they are restricted to subforum of actual discussion they can be spotted quite easily.

:love:

Deathsquid

Learned
The kind of gaming drama I like to see is when there's like a zealot rush but the enemy has burrowed a bunch of those fucking spine crawlers and while they're duking it out someone sneaks ghosts into both players' base and fucks them up good.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It now works like in GRPG, all the subforum threads show up in General Gaming, even the ones from Giftstravaganza. Clearly the superior solution, subforums just add unnecessary clicks.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
It now works like in GRPG, all the subforum threads show up in General Gaming, even the ones from Giftstravaganza. Clearly the superior solution, subforums just add unnecessary clicks.

It's the most irritating solution because the threads so up but are unreadable to me. All so faggitron can keep up his pathetic grudges.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
If you're not happy with the job he's doing then stop being a peanut gallery pussy just taking potshots at him and instead be specific. Make a thread here in Site Feedback pointing out what you think he's doing wrong. Chances are he'll probably listen and adjust.
Proving you're wrong right here right now. Unless you meant "zero chances".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom