Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Remember Me

potatojohn

Arcane
TotalBisquit says it's shit as well.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Heh, way to screw this up Capcom. According to Total Biscuit, there is only 4 sections with the memory remix gameplay. And this was the selling point of the game, the most interesting element. Yet they downplay this, and force you into shitty combat and platforming.

Seriously, this is like a portrait of modern AAA action games. There are some cool concepts floating around between the designers, but they don't have the balls/ideas to make it a unique game. So they just put these interesting ideas into a banal shit boring action gameplay, which was seen a million times before.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
I remember when this game was once called Adrift, and was about demonic forces infiltrating the world. Thanks to Crapcom, it turned into a kinky piece of shit.

At least I hope the soundtrack will be upped somewhere soon.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Heh, way to screw this up Capcom. According to Total Biscuit, there is only 4 sections with the memory remix gameplay. And this was the selling point of the game, the most interesting element. Yet they downplay this, and force you into shitty combat and platforming.

Seriously, this is like a portrait of modern AAA action games. There are some cool concepts floating around between the designers, but they don't have the balls/ideas to make it a unique game. So they just put these interesting ideas into a banal shit boring action gameplay, which was seen a million times before.

Shame. I was actually crazy enough to preorder because of the memory remixing element. Thankfully I had my doubts and ended up cancelling my preorder. Not sure if I even want to acquire it at this point.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Found a first review:

I don't play many "next gen" games but has everything devolved into "follow the bouncing yellow arrow" so-called gameplay? It's like watching a "What If Tomb Raider Was Made Today" video like those Doom ones someone made. Yet this game(?) isn't supposed to be a joke... right? o_O

DeepOcean

Arcane
Why did I expect it to be good?

:hmmm:
ass_zps5c72d34c.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Looks like it's a forgettable game. Yeahhhh. :M

potatojohn

Arcane
Well I tried it - experience fooled by promise of dat smooth ass mesh I guess - and can now personally confirm that it's terrible and that I'd rather not Remember It.

Dexter

Arcane
Eh, even if it sucks I'll get it for like 5-10€ to see that Level design. :P

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I cannot understand how someone can invest time and sweat in developing such a shitty game.

Borelli

Arcane
At least this game has got good graphical ASSETS if you know what i mean.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
:yeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom