Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Remember Me

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I don't think Anachronox or Phyhchonauts has --sadly-- anything to do with it. Both games where defined by their great humor and innovative, wacky settings, both of which this game obviously doesn't have. Moar like a third person Mirror's Edge with more acshun.

Peter

Arcane
Completely unremarkable. Might be cool if the stealth and level design is good, but that obviously won't happen since AssCreed seems to be the biggest influence.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
The game does have Ass Creed and Watch Dogs traits, but that's no wonder since ex-Ubisoft devs are working on it.

And why do these characters have Anglo-names? I thought this was playing in Paris. Fucking multi-cult pressure I guess...

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
heavily scripted shit game.
she hides from guards, jumps down 1 meter behind them, into water even, without them noticing.
there's no gameplay anywhere.
ffs.

Luzur

Good Sir
suddenly as i read the topic i was reminded of that old 80's rock song Remember Me.

cant remember the artist though. ROFL

MapMan

Arcane
Nothing to see here, move along!

oY1eD.jpg

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Pretty much every AAA game these days is console first, PC port second. What are you trying to tell us? That you're surprised they don't make $30+ million PC exclusives anymore?

I'm trying to figure out why you keep posting news/announcement of shitty console games.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Dayumn, that's some atmospheric concept art! That's some real cyperpunk shit right there.

I wonder how they make these images? A combination of computer painting on a Cintiq tablet, and heavy processing in Photoshop? How much do these artists get paid per image? It seems like that's a month of work per image..

potatojohn

Arcane
The concept art looks super generic. It's like they hired some random dude off deviantart and told him "just make some cyberpunkish wallpapers".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom