Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Release date in aus?

Laberius

Novice
whens lionheart coming to aus?

Rosh

Erudite
/me looks at thread.
/me looks at forum title and description.
/me looks at thread again.
/me gets despondent about the AU education system, as if worrying about wasted taxpayer dollars in the US was bad enough.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Actually, this used to be the Lionheart forum link on some Lionheart fan site. That's why we get some Lionheart questions here, because that other site never changed that link.

Rosh

Erudite
Still pretty hard to miss the "Prelude to Darkness" in al lthe titles, I would think.

Deathy

Liturgist
Jarinor said:
Hey, there are idiots in ANY educational system. I'm a product of the Australian one, and I turned out pretty good.

I turned out well enough too.
But there's so many that don't.

The Australian education system is pretty bad, but it beats the UK system, and I'm pretty sure it beats the American education system.

Laberius

Novice
If I remember correctly..some people can be such assholes....If you get off being a prick dont do it in here...makes people laugh incideously

Rosh

Erudite
Laberius said:
Do you like BS or something. Have you got some sort of bovine excrement fetish?

First, you might want to clarify who that might be directed to. Second, may I direct your attention to the Edit button. It has the remarkable and innovative ability to...*gasp*...Edit your post. Sorry if the label is as misleading as the title of the forum, we'll try to change it so it isn't so confusing.

If I remember correctly..some people can be such assholes....If you get off being a prick dont do it in here...makes people laugh incideously

If I remember correctly, some people can present themselves as less than Homo Sapiens. If you get off being a idiot, don't do it on here. It makes people laugh insidiously.

Deathy

Liturgist
The funny part is when he uses words that he thinks will make him sound intelligent.

Laberius

Novice
Deathy...your name really justifies your intelligents...Also....What is prelude to darkness, some lame attempt to outdo neverwinter nights sales?

Laberius

Novice
Dont pre-judge people...Having a horrible judgement..Shows that you guys have no-common sence at all....farewell to you.. your discerning, inferior attitudes are making me very upset....Bye

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Laberius said:
Dont pre-judge people...Having a horrible judgement..Shows that you guys have no-common sence at all....farewell to you.. your discerning, inferior attitudes are making me very upset....Bye

Try...to...write...like...a...sane...person.

Rosh

Erudite
Laberius said:
Deathy...your name really justifies your intelligents

He's obviously got more than you, kid.

...Also....What is prelude to darkness, some lame attempt to outdo neverwinter nights sales?

Clueless twat.

Dont pre-judge people...Having a horrible judgement..Shows that you guys have no-common sence at al

Speaking of common sense...

l....farewell to you.. your discerning, inferior attitudes are making me very upset....Bye

WAHHHHH!!! Give your mother my regards when you're sobbing against her leg.

I bid farewell to you, your depressing, inferior intelligence has me very insulted. You have my encouragement to eat a shotgun blast at humanity's earliest convenience.

Rosh

Erudite
Laberius said:
interesting enough.....you guys lash back.... :roll:

Funny thing, isn't it?

You post clueless crap, then give an attitude, insult the game of which this forum is dedicated to, insult the owner of the site, and then expect people to just like you. You still keep double-posting, including one waste of bandwidth that is nothing more than a couple of smileys.

Someone get rid of the clueless netnewbie trash before it spreads to the other forums, please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom