Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - now available on PC

A horse of course

Fade to Black was pretty big at the time in gnoming mags. Another World I honestly think got more praise from retrospectives than it did on release.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Thought the original was meh. Not bad, played it all thru, but at the same time, very easy. Wasn't happy with that.

This will probably be more of the same.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
RDR to this day has most amazing vistas in a game, so imagine what RDR 2 will have

Sam Ecorners

Arcane
Patron
This and the first one better come to PC
here you go: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstationnow/

That's all you're gonna get

Meh, who the fuck wants to play with shitty PS3 graphics? Even in barebones Dark Souls 1 style PC port you could at least force more anisotropic filtering + antialiasing and downsample. But this shit? No thanks.

You gonna play it like that, or not at all.

Roderick

Savant
This and the first one better come to PC
here you go: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstationnow/

That's all you're gonna get

Meh, who the fuck wants to play with shitty PS3 graphics? Even in barebones Dark Souls 1 style PC port you could at least force more anisotropic filtering + antialiasing and downsample. But this shit? No thanks.

At least I want an okay version of the first one, with lower graphics and all so I can play on my shitty computer. I just think it's a good game, don't care about the graphics pretty much, just want to play the first one decently. But no fucking playstationnow bullshit for me! and I'm not planning on buying a console

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Now Coming Spring 2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

That was expected.

At least there's a handful of new screenshots.

fb251063185633d076705addacb36d6bbf9e8d7e.jpg

4cea5d512cd936e570ce17261a4b697b959b26a2.jpg

d0d67b9e853c2cebe6eb01a89cb524274fc949bc.jpg

ead1fdd384d1dc96107ef78f9397637efd3e9d4f.jpg

c6a4b95cdb837c0dcace6e17f986be52b8c9e968.jpg

f57f491f8dd4c91ba4a5266e4f55896ea750cf11.jpg

Nice engravings.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I've long gone off Rockstar games since GTA 4. RDR & GTA 5 virtually played themselves, and this is gonna have to be significantly different to entice ne.

This. In spades. There's been a scandalous decrease in gameplay difficulty going on of late with Rockstar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom