Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recommend me some RPG

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hay guys this days i am bored out of my mind.Could you please recommend me some decent rpg.I would love to play something like Might and Magic (Not dungeon crawlers).It will be best if it have better inventory system than the MM one(that was the main reason not to replay them).Ah who am i kidding jut recommend me some rpg.I am just re-playing New Vegas for the 6th time and Drakensang river of time for 10th time.Indi rpgs are fine,there is a good chance of being missed by me.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
I recently started Albion (1995), available at GOG for next to nothing.

It is sublime.

https://af.gog.com/game/albion?as=1649904300

EDIT: I see it's 6 bucks now, I got it for $2 past week. Still, unbelievably well done game if you're into that era of games anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

vivec

Self-Ejected
Witcher 1/2/3.
Jagged Alliance 2.
Alpha Protocol.
NWN2: MOtB + SoZ
NWN1: SoU + HoU
Gothic 1+2
Risen 1
Dark Messiah
Blackguards
Darkest Dungeon
Realms of Arkania HD ( ! )
Mount and Blade: Warband
Underrail
PS:T (replay it)
Deus Ex (replay it)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Witcher 1/2/3.
Jagged Alliance 2.
Alpha Protocol.
NWN2: MOtB + SoZ
NWN1: SoU + HoU
Gothic 1+2
Risen 1
Dark Messiah
Blackguards
Darkest Dungeon
Realms of Arkania HD ( ! )
Mount and Blade: Warband
Underrail
PS:T (replay it)
Deus Ex (replay it)
Hahahahahaha have played all of them (except Arkania) the last two have been replaying for a long time.Every year i replay Deus Ex,thief trilogy,gothic 3 and Might and magic 6/7 at least once.MM particularly i could 100% in a day.

Morkar Left

I just state what I recently played in sp rpgs:
Realms of Arkania HD
Dead State
Divinity Original Sin
If you are willing for a detour maybe Sea Dogs: To Each His Own if you are into pirate games (not pirating games) and sea battles. Open world but mostly linear quests.

Self-Ejected

vivec

Self-Ejected
Hahahahahaha have played all of them (except Arkania) the last two have been replaying for a long time.Every year i replay Deus Ex,thief trilogy,gothic 3 and Might and magic 6/7 at least once.MM particularly i could 100% in a day.

Shadowrun returns 2
Age of Decadence
Expeditions Vikings
Lords of Xulima
Dungeonrats
Hard West
The secret world (Combat is meh). I would heavily recommend this. Probably, the best RPG story out there right now.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I just state what I recently played in sp rpgs:
Realms of Arkania HD
Dead State
Divinity Original Sin
If you are willing for a detour maybe Sea Dogs: To Each His Own if you are into pirate games (not pirating games) and sea battles. Open world but mostly linear quests.
Dead State Is it finished and is it one of those survival shit that you have to drink and eat every 5 min?
Sea Dogs look like Age of Pirates reskin.Is it the same going around blowing ships?
PS:Pirate live for me!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Shadowrun returns 2
Age of Decadence
Expeditions Vikings
Lords of Xulima
Dungeonrats
Hard West
The secret world (Combat is meh). I would heavily recommend this. Probably, the best RPG story out there right now.
Played them too,hated AoD forced linearity.The secret world,isn't an mmo?Looked it on the tube and it was strange.By the way i play games for their story mainly.

PrettyDeadman

Tales of Berseria hands down.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom