Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reason for Tag?

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags should not be assigned based on the moderator's preference for one game or another because that's one form of forum moderator abuse power.

This form of abuse is enshrined in the codex's ToU: "No. Forum moderators reserve the right to give you the "dumbfuck!" or other tags if we feel you deserve it, whether you donated or not."

This is fine and dandy however I never realized that the moderation is so petty and that I will get tags because I criticized one of their favorite game. Which seems to be the case based on VentilatorOfDoom's answer.
Look, fucktard. I included a disclaimer, but of course you were too stupid to comprehend it. I never said AoD was one of my favorite games, because it isn't. I never went to a dozen different sites to post positive reviews about it. Your attempts at strawmen arguments are as pathetic as the rest of the crap you excrete into these forums regularly.

You come here accusing others of "dishonest debate." You proudly point out an example of your valid criticism, probably expecting a pat on the back for your kickass honest debating skillz. When put under scrutiny, your honest, valid criticism consists of nothing but blatant falsehoods plus a couple of idiotic complaints a ala "I don't get the choices if I don't have the required stats waaaahhhh". The rest is made up shit because you didn't play the game so you have to assume a lot.

All this is easily verifiable. When this is pointed out to you, you don't address it or engage in "honest" debate - no. You go and call what I posted retarded - another example for what passes for honest debate in your mind. Lurker King and Goral are allowed to post as much positive stuff about AoD as they want. Blaine or whoever can post as much positive stuff about UR as he wants. All of you are also allowed to mutually shit on each other's favorite games. When you derail enough news threads and create threads in site feedback so I eventually notice you and your way of "honest" debate and get annoyed (after 1.5 years) you might get tagged. It's one of the many privileges that comes with an admin spot on the Codex along with all the booze, hookers and random females throwing their bras at you when walking down the street.

I realize though that I have mis-tagged you. I thought you were a lying weasel that can't handle others liking a game he hates and thus requiring (and requesting in Site Feedback) his safe space. Now however I understood that this is not the case and you're just some kind of ultra-retard.

Last edited:

Aenra

VentilatorOfDoom you're not getting to him, lol

toro, remember when I said to be young and have time again? 'Cause there's this saying, too much free time? And that other one, about not knowing when to stop? Which goes with being young?
I saw your point, we all did. What you did not see is that both posters already have their tags, which are meant to serve as a warning.. and they do actually. You wanted a lynching though; meaning you failed your lore check, because in this site, people vying for public shamings usually end up shamed themselves. You additionally failed in the expression check, multiple times; there are ways and ways to state the same thing. You also failed in the awareness check, refusing to heed warning after warning (even the Jew warned you) to cease. And now you fail the maturity check, because you're here complaining about the inevitable consequences of your actions.

Call it a day dude. Whatever merit your point may have had, it's by now irrelevant. You've shifted the focus elsewhere all by your lonesome.

edit: and look at how he replies below me.. see? We all need our lessons, lol. My own? Should remember when to bother and when not to^^

Last edited by a moderator:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Tags should not be assigned based on the moderator's preference for one game or another because that's one form of forum moderator abuse power.

This form of abuse is enshrined in the codex's ToU: "No. Forum moderators reserve the right to give you the "dumbfuck!" or other tags if we feel you deserve it, whether you donated or not."

This is fine and dandy however I never realized that the moderation is so petty and that I will get tags because I criticized one of their favorite game. Which seems to be the case based on VentilatorOfDoom's answer.
Look, fucktard. I included a disclaimer, but of course you were too stupid to comprehend it. I never said AoD was one of my favorite games, because it isn't. I never went to a dozen different sites to post positive reviews about it. Your attempts at strawmen arguments are as pathetic as the rest of the crap you excrete into these forums regularly.

First of all, a disclaimer. I have no opinion on Underrail, good or bad, for I haven't played it. I do not care if anybody likes or hates that game. I have played AoD. I don't care about your opinion on AoD. In fact, I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion no matter the topic.

I never mentioned Underrail in this thread and I never asked for your opinion about Underrail.

AoD was indirectly mentioned but this thread was not about AoD and my complain is not related to AoD's qualities as a game, rpg or whatever.

The only thing from your "disclaimer" is "I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion no matter the topic."

That's not a disclaimer. That's the sound of a child throwing a tantrum.

You come here accusing others of "dishonest debate." You proudly point out an example of your valid criticism, probably expecting a pat on the back for your kickass honest debating skillz. When put under scrutiny, your honest, valid criticism consists of nothing but blatant falsehoods plus a couple of idiotic complaints a ala "I don't get the choices if I don't have the required stats waaaahhhh". The rest is made up shit because you didn't play the game so you have to assume a lot.

My intention was to show how a normal discussion is derailed by two shills.

You are not the person who can decide what is valid or not about AoD's criticism. You are way over your head in this.

All this is easily verifiable. When this is pointed out to you, you don't address it or engage in "honest" debate - no. You go and call what I posted retarded - another example for what passes for honest debate in your mind. Lurker King and Goral are allowed to post as much positive stuff about AoD as they want. Blaine or whoever can post as much positive stuff about UR as he wants. All of you are also allowed to mutually shit on each other's favorite games.

What would be the point in debating with two persons which are not interested in arguments? Read the thread. They are spewing inane bullshit for any AoD criticism. Nobody sane has the time and the energy to debate with them especially when their supply of bullshit is unlimited.

When you derail enough news threads and create threads in site feedback so I eventually notice you and your way of "honest" debate and get annoyed (after 1,5 years) you might get tagged. It's one of the many privileges that comes with an admin spot on the Codex along with all the booze, hookers and random females throwing their bras at you when walking down the street.

These are blatant lies.

My argument with Goral and Lurker King started in one news thread. I created a different thread in order not to derail the original news thread once I got confirmation that they are shilling for AoD.

The shill thread was moved to Site Feeback by Infinitron because makiavelli747 was spamming the thread. This is the second thread I create in Site Feedback in like 8 years.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I realize though that I have mis-tagged you. I thought you were a lying weasel that can't handle others liking a game he hates and thus requiring (and requesting in Site Feedback) his safe space. Now however I understood that this is not the case and you're just some kind of ultra-retard.

Summary: You abused your admin spot because ... reasons.

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was expecting this to be a minor drama, the kind that is over after a couple of pages. It just keeps on delivering.
:shitandpiss:

Aenra

Am still busy processing the "random women throwing their bras at me" sentence.. makes something inside me all warm and fuzzy. Need to process it further.

Male complexity at its finest.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
It wasn't bras it was underwear, and they were YUGE.

granny-panties-2.jpg

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
No. It's me making it clear that I don't care about the opinion of idiots such as you. That's me telling the truth. I don't care what game you hate. I don't care what game you like and why. I don't have an agenda to shill for AoD, and I never did.

And I did show that you're - in fact - incapable of having a "normal" discussion.

You are not the person who can decide what is valid or not about AoD's criticism.
When confronted with your kind of "valid" criticism, like for instance the sentence
The game cannot be finished with a jack-of-all-trades character
I can very well recognize this as a FACTUALLY false statement. This implies that this criticism isn't valid. Even a mentally deranged twit such as you, who has nothing better to do with his spare time than stalking a bunch of guys on different sites to keep track of their shilling, certainly must realize that disguising statements like this as valid criticism, statements which are so easily proven wrong, can't really work, right?

What would be the point in debating with two persons which are not interested in arguments? Read the thread. They are spewing inane bullshit for any AoD criticism. Nobody sane has the time and the energy to debate with them especially when their supply of bullshit is unlimited.
The problem is you neither debate nor do you have any points to make. I said it earlier, like here.

Goral writes a paragraph of prose explaining his points to which you reply with something like

I don't give a fuck about how Teron was designed. The game is unplayable for me.
or
I see a lot of bullshit but no arguments.

Yet here you are accusing him of being not interested in arguments. Most of your posting is like this which tells me you don't really have anything worthwhile to say on the topic. You say THEY are spewing inane bullshit, yet here you are demanding factually wrong statements by yourself be accepted as valid criticism. For ages you went on to decry the alleged downvoting of UR at the hands of AoD fanboys, yet after closer investigation it turns out it was exactly the other way around. You're being the embodiment of dishonesty here, yet here you are complaining about the dishonesty of others. The irony is probably lost on you.

These are blatant lies.
I see a lot of bullshit but no arguments. There, I win.

Look. It's obvious that you are, in fact, a lying weasel and talking to you it has become apparent that you do, in fact, border on the clinically retarded. Tagging you as such is no abuse but a sacred duty I have to fulfill for the betterment of our peaceful community.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
No. It's me making it clear that I don't care about the opinion of idiots such as you. That's me telling the truth. I don't care what game you hate. I don't care what game you like and why. I don't have an agenda to shill for AoD, and I never did.

You are making it clear that you are not interested in any discussion on any matter with me. That's the only true thing you said in this thread.

And I did show that you're - in fact - incapable of having a "normal" discussion.

And still we are here communicating. I think.

You are not the person who can decide what is valid or not about AoD's criticism.
When confronted with your kind of "valid" criticism, like for instance the sentence
The game cannot be finished with a jack-of-all-trades character
I can very well recognize this as a FACTUALLY false statement. This implies that this criticism isn't valid. Even a mentally deranged twit such as you, who has nothing better to do with his spare time than stalking a bunch of guys on different sites to keep track of their shilling, certainly must realize that disguising statements like this as valid criticism, statements which are so easily proven wrong, can't really work, right?

Once again I have to remind you that you are not in the position to validate what is inane bullshit and what is not. That's not your job as a forum admin.

The problem is you neither debate nor do you have any points to make. I said it earlier, like here.

Goral writes a paragraph of prose explaining his points to which you reply with something like

I don't give a fuck about how Teron was designed. The game is unplayable for me.
or
I see a lot of bullshit but no arguments.

Yet here you are accusing him of being not interested in arguments. Most of your posting is like this which tells me you don't really have anything worthwhile to say on the topic. You say THEY are spewing inane bullshit, yet here you are demanding factually wrong statements by yourself be accepted as valid criticism. For ages you went on to decry the alleged downvoting of UR at the hands of AoD fanboys, yet after closer investigation it turns out it was exactly the other way around. You're being the embodiment of dishonesty here, yet here you are complaining about the dishonesty of others. The irony is probably lost on you.

:)

You just proved my point that you had ulterior motive to tag me.

By the way, as an admin on this forum or any other forum, your responsibilities are "to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and trying to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate." - things you are clearly not capable of.

If you are wondering why I don't take your bait is the fact that you are dishonest yourself by trying to derail this discussion toward AoD versus Underrail rivalry. It's not about that.

You were free to counter my arguments and call me a retard in that thread (by the way: I admitted being wrong then) but you are not supposed to use an administrative tool to punish me just because we disagree on a game's qualities. Capisci?

These are blatant lies.
I see a lot of bullshit but no arguments. There, I win.

Lame response.

Look. It's obvious that you are, in fact, a lying weasel and talking to you it has become apparent that you do, in fact, border on the clinically retarded. Tagging you as such is no abuse but a sacred duty I have to fulfill for the betterment of our peaceful community.

Honestly you are not in a position to make this type of statements. You are a embarrassment as a forum moderator.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
By the way, as an admin on this forum or any other forum, your responsibilities are "to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and trying to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate."

old-man-laughing.jpg

You've been here eight years and you apparently know nothing about Codex.

Just self-eject already.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
By the way, as an admin on this forum or any other forum, your responsibilities are "to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and trying to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate."

old-man-laughing.jpg

You've been here eight years and you apparently know nothing about Codex.

Just self-eject already.

Now I cannot do this. I'm part of the village :)

VentilatorOfDoom

Don't embarrass yourself any further by replying.

DarkUnderlord

Please consider this topic closed.

Unrepentant weasel till the end. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom