Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reason for Tag?

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
The tags just serve as a reminder that you need more safe space and that others shouldn't annoy you by liking a game you don't like and then going and posting positive things about that game or else you'll shit up news and site feedback with your inane bullshit. And you just won't stop.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Out of curiosity - is there any living user with Typical Modder tag? Beside people with full tag pack like jcd or zerotol

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Thanks, though second guy got it removed but it seems like my memory is fuzzing.
Then CyberP turned into ash and last fella is another convict from another forum.
Curiosity furfilled.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Curiosity furfilled.

Now I have a question in return: Why do you change your avatar on an almost daily basis?

Usually I don't change it everyday, but this time - reasons happened. Mostly when some game impress me enough to change to portait related to this very title (Underrail, 7,62HC), which is stupid cause later (few days or even next day) I come to realization it was not good idea.
Most of the time the avatars choice is right but now always. That made you impression of "avatar change on almost daily basis".
I'm aware of unwritten Codex tradition of staying with one avatar forever (if I were forced to stay? Think either stay with old EYE one or ToEE militia commander iirc the name correctly - the guy from barricade in the Temple, when you cut down 3/4 of the temple Head masters?)

tl;dr I don't change avatars everyday but when it happen - it's a mistake, most of the time. Not everyone is perfect like Emperor himself...
After all... we all come to this forum to loose up some chains, isn't it?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Sorry, no idea about the weasel tag specifically. But note that VoD did say "tags" in the plural.

Ok.

Then I will respond to VentilatorOfDoom post:

The tags just serve as a reminder that you need more safe space and that others shouldn't annoy you by liking a game you don't like and then going and posting positive things about that game ...

My posts were never about AoD or about the fact that those two guys are AoD's fans. I have no problem with that.

My complain was about the fact that they are involved in dishonest debating about AoD and they are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing - "shit up news and site feedback with your inane bullshit".

Now, you can dismiss my complain however there is no added value in having a discussion with shills. Their purpose is not to win a debate with arguments but to waste everybody's time with inane bullshit until the other party gives up in frustration. This is not alright.

I understand that there is nothing I can do about it however you should be concerned about this as a moderator on this forum. That's the case if your real concern is "inane bullshit".

Also why don't you ask other members on this forum how they feel about it? Did they have constructive discussions with these two?

Lhynn
V_K
Mareus
Sizzle
gaussgunner
Jazz_
Tito Anic
Gangrelrumbler
Kev Inkline
Excidium II

... or else you'll shit up news and site feedback with your inane bullshit. And you just won't stop.

The original thread was started on General RPG Discussion and then it was moved to Site Feedback by Infinitron because makiavelli747 was spamming the thread.

0KNig6D.png

In other words, I did not spam Site Feedback.

Also in the original thread I used valid criticism against the game however I created a different thread once I realized that they both have an agenda.

My mistake was that I took Goral's bait and I exposed them in such an inept way that most posters dismissed my arguments and went after my persona instead.

But bottom line is this: whatever you are accusing me of doing, Goral and Lurker King did the same.

DarkUnderlord

I know you have the right to do this but I don't think tagging me is justified in this case.

I'm not a complete shit poster, I supported your funding campaigns and this is my first mistake in like 8 years. A warning or a PM would have been sufficient.

However if you want to go this route then at least keep a resemblance of impartiality and tag Goral and Lurker King because they did the same things as me.

Honestly if someone has to carry the SafeSpace tag then Goral is the perfect vessel for it :)

Peace out. I made my case.

Last edited:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
lol
You're so butthurt that you have to stomp your feet like a child until someone will respond to you, first moderators/admin and now you're asking for your buddies help (calling them here) because you're too weak to handle this yourself :D. What a cuck. How come you didn't get a safe space tag earlier?

You can't handle a proper discussion and you can't handle when a game you like is being compared with a better game:
I know a lot of people are making fun of me but I would tell them this: Please wait until a game you like is on their shit list :)

What's more, you can't handle a 1 vs. 1 discussion, hence you create threads like this one or this one (this one in your safe space forum where most of your buddies reside).

This is the Codex way but you really can't handle that.

Anyway, seems to me that some moderator had actually read the threads you've created and saw right through you (which isn't hard).

Honestly if someone has to carry the SafeSpace tag then Goral is the perfect vessel for it :)
So first you're asking for bans because you're too sensitive and won't use ignore function and now that it didn't work out but in fact backfired you're asking for a tag for me (and one that doesn't fit me at all) :D. Contrary to you I can handle 1 vs. 1 discussion (and 1 vs. many too which can be seen in the threads you've created while you can't even handle 1 vs. 1).

In other words you thought that moderators would do the work which you were incapable of doing and now you're crying...

gaussgunner

Arcane

Advertising Plant + Fanboy + Shitposter would be more accurate for him. His obsession with AOD is beyond autistic. If we ever get an Iron Tower Legion tag (with obvious fanboy connotations) he should be first in line.

As for your tag... you *may* have gone a little overboard in your criticism of shit games and their fans. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom