Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Reapa's Chronological List of New and Released Possibly cRPGs

Reapa

Doom Preacher
:bro: to whichever mod changed the title and tagged the thread 1eyedking. i like it. keep up the good work :D

Reapa

Doom Preacher
updated with Battle Brothers. it's early access but playable early access (as in no crashes, no bugs encountered yet).

Reapa

Doom Preacher
I found a blank book on which i could draw with my blood.
After several symbols, one of them gave me a mysterious vial of blood and XP.
I updated the list with Serpent in the Staglands.

buzz

Arcane
Can you please stop posting? The idea was nice but you're just an idiot who's keeping a personal list of whatever video games he wants to try in the future.

I mean, you just excluded Telepath Tactic because ... it's inspired by Fire Emblem? I don't know. It's as cRPG as you can get, considering your list has fucking Binding of Issac and Carmaggedon. PC game, tactical combat, fully moddable. Most important, it's exactly the kind of game which would've benefited from your topic, because not too many people are talking about it.

Besides, the Steam curator list does a much more decent job at listing whatever cool RPGs are out there and worth playing.

Lhynn

Arcane
Telepath tactics has female protagonist, that killed it for me.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
Can you please stop posting? The idea was nice but you're just an idiot who's keeping a personal list of whatever video games he wants to try in the future.

I mean, you just excluded Telepath Tactic because ... it's inspired by Fire Emblem? I don't know. It's as cRPG as you can get, considering your list has fucking Binding of Issac and Carmaggedon. PC game, tactical combat, fully moddable. Most important, it's exactly the kind of game which would've benefited from your topic, because not too many people are talking about it.

Besides, the Steam curator list does a much more decent job at listing whatever cool RPGs are out there and worth playing.
it's actually a list of games i've played. telepath tactics is just too jRPG for my taste, same as twitcher 3 is too aRPG. if you don't like the list just go fuck yourself instead of posting here. nobody said it was for you.

buzz

Arcane
Neah, I can just ignore the thread just fine :P

Just my two cents, I actually liked the idea that we should have a stickied thread with releases of games most of us would be interested in, but not some biased shit based on useless criteria. I actually didn't find out about Telepath Tactics being released until this afternoon (but that's mostly my fault because we even had a review on it) so it would've helped a bit.

But if you're just interested in your little personal blog where you can show off what games you played recently, that's fine. Enjoy fellating yourself, I guess.

buzz

Arcane
Yeah I thought that was just an upcoming games list, didn't read 'till the end :oops:

Reapa

Doom Preacher
Neah, I can just ignore the thread just fine :P

Just my two cents, I actually liked the idea that we should have a stickied thread with releases of games most of us would be interested in, but not some biased shit based on useless criteria. I actually didn't find out about Telepath Tactics being released until this afternoon (but that's mostly my fault because we even had a review on it) so it would've helped a bit.

But if you're just interested in your little personal blog where you can show off what games you played recently, that's fine. Enjoy fellating yourself, I guess.
what useless criteria? we have a whole jRPG subforum that's separate from RPG discussion.
Yeah I thought that was just an upcoming games list, didn't read 'till the end :oops:
few do, since it's mainly about hype. else the released games would be on top.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
tried out dead state. did not update the list cause of serious game breaking mouse issues. it seems the game is a pc port and the company is unable/unwilling to solve the mouse over-acceleration problem. thus the game is not a pc game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom