Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Realpolitiks - grand strategy

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
REQUISITOS DE SISTEMA

• MÍNIMOS:
    • SO: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
    • Processador: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
    • Memória: 4 GB de RAM
    • Placa de vídeo: Intel HD 520 or better, 1GB VRAM or more
    • DirectX: Versão 9.0c
    • Armazenamento: 600 MB de espaço disponível
    • Placa de som: DirectX® 9.0c compatible

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let me guess, WinXP? Come, have a hug, bro. It's okay.
You've got to be kidding me.
Who in their right mind still uses XP other than maybe to have some specialized old PC for playing old games oldschool style?
I did that with a monster of a tower and Win98 :obviously:
Also, with those requirements, it probably works fine in WINE.

I get people still preferring to use old cars because of the much lower maintenance. But XP? That's just a curiosity :lol:

Actually I use Windows 7.
But my netbook is potato, look at those specs:

Intel Atom Dual Core 1.50 GHZ
2 GB RAM
Intel 3150 internal video

Maybe I can make it work by turning everything down to hell, but I doubt it.

I miss my good computer

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Intel Atom Dual Core 1.50 GHZ
2 GB RAM
Intel 3150 internal video

Maybe I can make it work by turning everything down to hell, but I doubt it.

I miss my good computer
Oof! Ouch.
What happened to your good one?
Either way, I doubt you'll see much of the game with your notebook...

HD died, then I spent years without using it. Had to sell it for cheapo, because I don't really have space where I live for a desktop.

kris

Arcane
Faaaar too few provinces.
I don't know. Not every geopolitical game must have the level of detail of a HoI or EU. Game sessions that take less than two months might actually be something positive for a change.

It bugs me seeing that few provinces in France. I'd like to see at least twice that many.

It's at least better than France and Spain in ETW that were effectively just one province and a piece of cake to knock out of the game.

Overall the provinces is really strange, France IMO being one of the least offenders. That big province in China that includes most of their major cities? The divsion of Sweden is extremly strange. Whats up with those cities, just there for show? A non-united-kingdom being called "united kingdom" when it only encompasses southern England? But basically that some provinces seems to encompass to much while others don't at all and some borders between them are really strange. Like what is up with "central" and "eastern" anatolia? One of them is huge and have several major cities, while the other is small, have no specific strategic position and no major city. ???

Hey, the game might be fun despite this though.

Ranarama

Learned
FYI: Turns out it's crap. Blocs aren't Blocs. They're alliances at best, and are trivial for AIs to pull apart. No internal Bloc level politics. Heck, no internal country level politics. War don't exist - it's just a series of 'missions' with a percentage chance of success. Shallow "economics".

If you come at this from Diplomacy 3, then maybe I see the appeal, but I'd say that the map is rather superfluous.

Kranzer

Literate
Realpolitiks came out recently on mobie for iOS and Android as Realpolitiks Mobile. From what the devs say it full fledged gameplay from PC and seems to be fun on tablet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom