Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry - open world pirate action-RPG from Two Worlds developer

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Specific crewmembers with different bonuses and penalties + all them different trade goods reminds me a fuckton of Sea Dogs :bounce: It's almost a 1:1 transition

Explorerbc

Arcane
The same guy also uploaded a ship battle video with boarding feature at the end

Game looks sweet

norolim

Arcane
It seems there is a new gameplay video
Polish actors speaking English??!!

I know this is supposed to be a pirate game, not a railway simulator, but after watching this video, I can't stop thinking about trains... and wreckage.

EDIT: I see. The 2nd video explains that those VOs in the 1st are probably not final.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
It seems there is a new gameplay video

It still looks unpolished as fuck :(.

The running animation looks ok, but the walking animation looks retarded and fake. Also single guys pushing around cannons like it's a stroller :|

Also "there is a 84% chance to board the ship" - muh immersion. Turn-based boarding also sounds better than it is.

Also CoD health system?

Backstabbing townspeople giving XP and no one around gives a damn?

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Looks like something that might have a modicum of fun in it for a while, but which also gets old pretty fucking fast.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
That town looks pretty basic and rough. Hard to believe the game was supposed to be out by now.

Still, books and covers and all that I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom