Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Questions for the Codex interview with Feargus and MCA.

Perkel

Arcane
They cut out things dex doesn't like.

"reaching broader audience" etc.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
If you would explain to us what's stopping Crooked Bee from posting this interview it would surely calm down the crowd (does Faergus have to read it first and approve it or what?). And why hasn't MCA's interview been published yet? Jedi Master Radek just dump what you have on the forum and be done with it. It's not like Codex has much of a choice when it comes to Polish "reporters" so you have immunity, you can believe me.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
9266932.jpg

Fuck. The fact that I am causing Codex riots is nearly as surprising as the fact I met MCA and Feargus :M

Oh yea.. Quite the riot we have going here.. a couple of people calling you a lazy shit.

You sure are a master troll !

This time it's not me, it's CB.

Barricade this street! And then barricade that street! Be brave! Down with the aristocracy! DOWN WITH THE ARISTOCRACY! YOU CAN LOSE ONLY YOUR CHAINS!!!

Mustawd

Fuck. The fact that I am causing Codex riots is nearly as surprising as the fact I met MCA and Feargus :M

Oh yea.. Quite the riot we have going here.. a couple of people calling you a lazy shit.

Barricade this street! And then barricade that street! Be brave! Down with the aristocracy! DOWN WITH THE ARISTOCRACY! YOU CAN LOSE ONLY YOUR CHAINS!!!

I like how you threw Crooked Bee under the bus so quickly. You definitely would survive the zombie apocalypse.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I'd say the Feargus part could realistically be released by next Monday.

I like how you threw Crooked Bee under the bus so quickly. You definitely would survive the zombie apocalypse.

:)

[fanatical voice] Enemies of the revolutions are among us! Look on your left, look on your right! The man you are sitting with could be a traitor! Let's bring them to the justice by guillotine! [now I am making necessary groundwork to throw you under the bus too :) ]

I will transcript MCA interview faster than Feargus. Getting the hang of it.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And suddenly it turns out that all of this was a ruse and there are no interviews.

Mustawd

Hey guys, I just did a super awesome interview with Abraham Lincoln! It's soooo good you'll wet ur literal pantz!! Stay tuned because I'm transcribing it via tapatalk, so it might take me a bit. Expect to see it out sometime next Thursday!! :P

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
What a prank would that be eh?

On the other hand great job making my hype meter went to frantically refreshing every 15 min to I don't even check the news page anymore. Good God, how many words does the interview contains anyway? 25k? What the heck is taking so long.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Crooked Bee is probably away/busy atm. This happened last year IIRC where she elected to edit a piece, then went away for a week or something, I forget.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom