Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Questions for the Codex interview with Feargus and MCA.

It will be speech about his frustration with bad managment. For Avellone it was pretty strong speech.

Are you sure this was on the record? He's been pretty tight lipped about all this, so I'm really surprised he actually mentioned this. Was this in an interview or an actual speech he gave?

Speech. It was recorded. Mentioned is a bad choice of words. Pretty much the whole speech was about the dangers of bad managment . On the other hand Feargus speech was how to manage things properly:)

Sorry for not posting for so long, I am using only phone internet which is shitty.

My interview with MCA ended. 54 minutes it took him to answer all questions I gathered on the forum, the ones I wrote in my hostel and follow up questions.

His answers were better than great. Many new things, many statements for discussions over many pages:) Had an immerse fun talking with him. When you talk with Avellone nothing feels more natural than talking with Avellone.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Fuck I missed this thread.

Did you ask Avellone if his resignation was the result of a heated altercation with another employee?

Fairfax

Arcane
Didn't expect him to answer all questions. MCA is a true bro.
Now I deeply regret not asking any. :lol:

Cracow is an awesome city , whenever you go, something awesome happens:) I really had fun walking and sightseeing the city.

I barery made in time for my train, had I been 2 minutes later, I would have missed it:) I am on my way home.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Cracow is an awesome city , whenever you go, something awesome happens:) I really had fun walking and sightseeing the city.

I barery made in time for my train, had I been 2 minutes later, I would have missed it:) I am on my way home.
I loved the old town (around the Rynek) when I was there back in 1939 ~ 2002 and ~ 2004. Really beautiful!
Sounds like it's still awesome.

I loved the old town (around the Rynek) when I was there back in 1939 ~ 2002 and ~ 2004. Really beautiful!
Sounds like it's still awesome.

Yes. And I found a great tea shop there:) Never actually been to Wroclaw, but heard it was the best looking polish city.

Tadaima!!

I can finally post this picture I have been fucking waiting to post since Monday ,but my phone internet said no to uploads:
12QWaXIf.jpg

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I've been in Krakow in 1998. Don't remember much of it though, but I liked it more than Warsaw. Maybe because it was a sunny day.

I transcribed 6:30 minutes of 26, it took me about 2 hours. I am getting better at this. I will try to work hard and finish it tomorrow, but I may finish it on Saturday.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Give us the fukin' audio, bro.

Write the text later!

We wannel here Avellone speak the truth.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom