Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Questions for the Codex interview with Feargus and MCA.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
tumblr_inline_ntv94uYJMp1t3cm92_250.jpg

Shin

Cipher
Good. Have a big chunk already transcribed. Will transcribe more tomorrow, maybe finish it. MCA speaks without ehhm so transcribing goes faster and will yield better results.

Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
They want to release it when no other news will be on the horizon so that pageviews count won't decrease.

MCA: Yeah. Every game I play, I got my ask kicked, but I still enjoy it

It took more time than I though it would, for that I am sorry, but I just sent Chris Avellone interview to the CB. The fact that nobody thought the interview with Feargus was overhyped means, we are gonna to have a treat, because interview with MCA is even better in my opinion.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I thought it was overhyped actually, I just didn't say so :lol:

Still a decent interview but the Feargus comment on MCA that you hyped up wasn't omg like you made it out to be

Fairfax

Arcane
Since the interview took place, MCA posted 3 times, Tim Cain 2 times, two misunderstandings from 15 years ago were solved and Roguey openly disagreed with Sawyer. That's how long this is taking. :lol:

We were planning to post MCA interview about a week after Feargus, so we are not as much behind the schedule as you guys think we are:P

Trashos

Arcane
I will judge MCA's interview success based on 3 factors:

1) Learn stuff I didn't know.
2) Fun to read.
3) Other developers forced to show up in the comments section.

Fairfax

Arcane
MCA posted 3 times, Tim Cain 2 times, two misunderstandings from 15 years ago were solved

It should be noted this was a result of Rogueyposting.
It's a proven method, though. The best way to make them post is to say something wrong about them. :lol:
Not that it wasn't the obvious conclusion, of course. I remember seeing that picture in the Obsidian forums several years ago. It's amazing how long it took for someone to set the record straight.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Heh, it's not hard to find disagreements between Josh and Roguey. You may have noticed there's never been a Roguey Darklands review.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom