Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quake Champions - multiplayer hero shooter from id Software

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
First look at duel in QC around the 6 minute mark. Looks like you pick 3 characters at the start of the match and can switch between them.
https://youtu.be/C35fIJJc4m4

hajro

Arbiter
1492355222348.webm
pretty shit desu
http://is2.4chan.org/vg/1492355222348.webm

thesoup

Arcane
Not much shown other than someone using a zoomed railgun and doing 100 dmg with it. If you want a beta key I can point you to where you can get it.

edit
duel with champions, you gotta be shitting me. Well I'll just use anarki and play cpma. :lol:
Yea boi
I was gonna tell you on steam but you deleted me. :m
Anyway, ask a staff member in qc's official discord group for a key and you will get it.

hajro

Arbiter
Not much shown other than someone using a zoomed railgun and doing 100 dmg with it. If you want a beta key I can point you to where you can get it.

edit
duel with champions, you gotta be shitting me. Well I'll just use anarki and play cpma. :lol:
Yea boi
I was gonna tell you on steam but you deleted me. :m
Anyway, ask a staff member in qc's official discord group for a key and you will get it.
I didnt delete shit, maybe i changed my name and u forgot who is who LUL

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I have a 1070 and an i7 3770k.

Have played Quake one and off since Q1. Never liked QW but rather continued to play Quake 1 CTF (threewave). Quake 2 is shit, played Q3 a lot with the updated threewave CTF. Never played Quake live.

Quake 4 was alright but I never finished it. Multiplayer was kinda dead because it was like a shittier version of Q3 so I just played Q3.

I still play Quake with Dark Places and Quakespasm.

Quatlo

Arcane
I actually play more Ut and Doom online because I've tryharded too much and overdid it in Quake Live tutorial so it matchmaked me with the best of the best. Got floored hard af but at least I've learned how to control the map properly.
If you could give me that code, I'd love to try the game.
I have R9 290 and i5 4670k
Also I've shown Quake and Doom to my friend's kid and now he is on a good way of being a proper elitist not like these cod kids at his school.

thesoup

Arcane
Because bethesda.

Someone managed to pcmip qc via gpu driver hacks apparently.
If so I must find a way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom