Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PSA: Total War Master Collection (75% off) on Steam

ortucis

Prophet
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/51362/

Was going to buy Stellaris but it and its DLC's are too expensive for my wallet. Luckily, found this collection (and Metro collection).

So, buy it.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Master collection is missing Kingdoms and they bundled it with their console action game nobody played instead of STW and MTW...

Endemic

Arcane
Master collection is missing Kingdoms and they bundled it with their console action game nobody played instead of STW and MTW...

It was in that Sega/strategy Humble Bundle a few months back.

Tigranes

Arcane
Oh, you can buy them individually. So no need to waste money on that retarded package. RTW and M2TW can be good with mods, S2TW is decent.

What is all the other retardo crap in this collection i don't even

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Yeah the HumbleBundle Total War bundle they did last year was much more worthwhile: all TW games from Shogun to Shogun 2 + expansions, and I think Rome 2 was in too but without DLC

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom