Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline PS2 games play with bros? Any suggestions?

So this bro of mine has a PS2 in his home and we often play it when I go there.
But he doesn't have that many games - Ok, he actually has a DVD full of SNES games and a few others, but I really wanted to be a bro and burn some DVDs full of good games for him so we can have fun when I go to his home. Any suggestions?

Gozma

Arcane
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Fifa 20XX whatever you're in Brazil right
Madden football 20XX so you can emigrate to the US, it's in the citizenship test I think
Armored Core 3
Devil May Cry 3: the subtitle I don't remember that means its the greatest hits version with easier continues and Virgil mode
uhhh

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Tekken Tag Tournament or Soul Calibur 2 if you like fighting games.
Metal Slug (I think there was some kind of release of older Metal Slug games for the ps2) if you want a co op game.

Gozma

Arcane
TTT on PS2 looks so vile. It was a launch game. The arcade version with the lower res but way better modeled Tekken 3 PS1 level characters looks so much better

Gozma

Arcane
They're all fine for the level of two bros mashing against one another so might as well pick one that doesn't look super gross

zwanzig_zwoelf

Summoner.

You're playing the game while your bros are doing your girlfriend in another room.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If you can play FPS with thumbsticks check out XIII.

There was a Contra game for PS2.

Star Wars: Battlefront gives some mindless entertainment.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I + II
Champions of Norrath + Champions: Return to Arms

Seriously, those are great coop Hack 'n Slash games with tons of loot and level ups.

Don Peste

Arcane
Enjoy!
1233203268-01.jpg
1078613006-00.jpg
1003170804-00.jpg
1158529031-00.jpg
1056146498-00.jpg
1094891299-00.jpg

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
PS2 still supports PS1 games.
Try giving him Thrill Kill.
Awesome psx game for multiplayer parties (it's a four player game if you have that gadget with additional gamepad ports). Here's another cool "party" game I remember from the psx:

it supports up to five players, I had tons of fun with this game.

BaconAndEggs

Augur
Timesplitters was pretty fun, liked the 2nd one best. Also, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks comes to mind. Beat-em-up in the MK universe, good mindless co-op fun.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I + II
Champions of Norrath + Champions: Return to Arms

Seriously, those are great coop Hack 'n Slash games with tons of loot and level ups.
Those were good fun when I played with my brother. Especially Dark Alliance 2 on the highest difficulty setting. I remember us screaming like little girls while fighting the final boss. I was left standing alone when my brother died and I cheesed the damn atrocity until it died.

Champions of Norrath plus its sequel are very unbalanced but was fun because a friend had some thingamajing that let us hook up four controllers. Playing with three friends was a lot of fun.

I have no idea if you like the Tales of series, but I think some of them let you play with a friend or more when in battle. The Final Fantasy games (at least FFIX) can also be played with someone (in battles).

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Timesplitters 2

Best PS2 multiplayer/singleplayer game. Challenges out the ass, map editor, lots o weapons, characters, etc., etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom