Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Prosper - Bigger than Jesus

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Fallout 3

<p>Who other than DAC would devote an article to wisdom of Prosper? Gamer Gaia apparently as they recently posted an <a href="http://www.gamergaia.com/home/gaming-news/2-news/492-interview-with-a-game-modder-prospercakester-and-the-state-of-the-industry.html" target="_blank">interview with The UnFlickable one</a> between write-ups on Kung Fu Panda 2 and Final Fantasy XIII-2.</p>
<blockquote>In Prosper's words, "the best work comes from modders that are professional and polite to one another.&rdquo; However, it&rsquo;s also important that modders &ldquo;have the confidence to keep to themselves their own creative ideas, so that they can develop on them first." As a result, members avoid saturating the board with "idea topics with nothing to show," creating a community with less posturing and more results.</blockquote>
<p>Yes.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Prosper II

Educated
Yep. I just ordered a pizza to celebrate . I also cleaned my room and almost went to get a haircut just for this day.

Ty Jason for the Newspost!

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
This must be some kind of sick joke.

Radisshu

Prophet
The Codex should be proud to host so many internet legends. Or at least Prosper and Cleve.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
How come the Codex was not mentioned in the article? I mean who the hell else puts up with Prosper?

Also:

Wait, what?

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Prosper II said:
Yep. I just ordered a pizza to celebrate . I also cleaned my room and almost went to get a haircut just for this day.
Which pizza? I haven't t had a haircut for two months. Also went for a haircut yesterday as well.
Congrats on your interview.

Exmit

Scholar
Only a great mind can notice a great mind.

I never doubted Prosper.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
racofer said:
The decline is now complete: prosper has become news worthy at the prestigious codex magazine.

If by prestigious you mean that filled with people who nobody cares about you are right. Nobody cares about their opinion, nobody cares about what they want and cares about rpgs we want to play. Thats a really prestigious society.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom