Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Eternity

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Okay, I think we definitely want a fundraiser now.

Come back, o Lord of Under.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
We have a slot waiting and reserved for Codexian warriors:
P4rrg.png

I'll hold this pledge until we raise enough money, or until a few days before the kickstarter ends.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Perhaps it's for the best. There will be more information about the game out by the time he returns, and then people will be more willing to donate.

kaizoku

Arcane
But do we trust Spectacle to put our money into Kickstarter, instead of hookers and blow? I'd be more comfortable if The Brazilian Slaughter would claim a slot.

I believe he is just reserving the slot. He can cancel it anytime.

If this goes forward, (I'm assuming) DU will contact him to cancel the pledge and DU will take the free slot.

On another note... a small piece of propaganda

There are groups of people out there, on the internet, that envy the freedom of speech that goes around on the Codex.
They libel and badmouth this prestigious magazine as no others have done in the long pages of history.

They say that we are xenophobic, homophobic, misogynists, romancephobic, RTphobic, among other things.
I say let's prove then otherwise.

Let the party of Warriors of Diversity have transsexuals, let them have homosexuals, let them have strong-character females, and let it be a multicultural group of sharp-witted and mighty warriors with a cynic attitude.
And, if the will of the gods allows them, let them water the lands of Project Eternity with the blood of our enemies.

It would be pretty sweet if there was also an option to side with the Warriors of Diversity to pillage and plunder of the villages in the world.
Eventually that place would fill up with villainy from all the corners of the realms.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
I am quite excited about this idea for admittedly self-interested reasons. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom