Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #59: Meet the Devs - Polina Hristova

4too

Arcane
Aesthetic Memes

LeStrye79 said:
... I see better work on random Deviantart pages....

Meme 1: Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

LeStrye79 said:
... Somebody shit the bed here, plain and simple. ....

Meme 2: Practice makes perfect./ Two birds with one ... roll! :lol:
Coloring.jpg

4too

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dudes, she's not Czech, she's Bulgarian ancestry kwanzanian. Polina isn't a very common name here, but Hristova is rather common surname. On her personal site she also specifies that she speaks fluent bulgarian.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Slivovitz? In Bulgaria? Dude, people here drink Rakia, also called Rakii in Macedonia and probably Serbia. Rakia is usually made from grapes.

A lot of people grow grapes in here, so there is a lot of wine and rakia, but alcohol form other stuff is not as popular. RRRrrr, care to provide some more info?

Septaryeth

Augur
This game gonna have independent Elves with Elf kings and their own states? From updates it looks like it's gonna be DAO/Witcher crap with Elves being integrated/oppressed into human empire.

I always wondered if DAO borrowed that element from The Witcher...
technically the setting in the books were done ages ago, before DAO pop up.
BTW, why is it crap? (not judging your preference or anything, just curious)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

boltrek

Literate
This game gonna have independent Elves with Elf kings and their own states? From updates it looks like it's gonna be DAO/Witcher crap with Elves being integrated/oppressed into human empire.

Some are independent, some are integrated.

Read (and follow the cited SA forum links):
http://eternity.gamepedia.com/Aedyr
http://eternity.gamepedia.com/Wood_elf
http://eternity.gamepedia.com/Pale_elf
I get the feeling that the independent Elves will just be native/tribal types, Native Indians with pointy ears. We probably won't see high elves with their own cities

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Some are independent, some are integrated.

Read (and follow the cited SA forum links):
http://eternity.gamepedia.com/Aedyr
http://eternity.gamepedia.com/Wood_elf
http://eternity.gamepedia.com/Pale_elf
I get the feeling that the independent Elves will just be native/tribal types, Native Indians with pointy ears. We probably won't see high elves with their own cities

Maybe not in this game, but we don't know how large this world is. There might be more elven ethnicities out there.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Slivovitz? In Bulgaria? Dude, people here drink Rakia, also called Rakii in Macedonia and probably Serbia. Rakia is usually made from grapes.

A lot of people grow grapes in here, so there is a lot of wine and rakia, but alcohol form other stuff is not as popular. RRRrrr, care to provide some more info?

Slivovitsa is rakia made from plums. It is better to just say rakia rather than the variations as rakia can be made from a lot of fruits. The most common rakia type is indeed from grapes, but the others are still popular.
Home-made rakia is made from whatever fruit people have at their disposal :D /not necessarily grapes/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom