Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #43: Godlikes and Animation

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't know, but there's something off with the proportions of every female Polina draws : legs too thick, heads too small and arms too thin, weird torso shape, etc.
I support anyone who wants to bring some R. Crumb influence into our lives.

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
This one's legs are more masculine than crumbish unfortunately...

BobtheTree

Savant
I feel like I should just not read anything the Codex says about the game until it comes out. Seems so many shitposters want to nitpick every last thing that may not even make it into the game. :roll:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Perharps we need a specific subforum for positive and friendly discussion on the upcoming Project Eternity game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom