Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Eternity Fundraiser POLL

Would you donate to a Codex fundraiser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Happy to chip in $10 or $25 if this ever gets off the ground.

As for the reward at the $5000 tier: Codex Diversity Squad?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Bam! We started with a $5,000 tier that allowed the backer to set up an inn and receive some additional items. Fortunately or unfortunately, that sold out almost immediately. We've come up with a new tier that is aimed toward (but not limited to!) the forum communities that have shown (and continue to show) us so much support. Some of the most fun we've had as players, DMs, and game designers has happened when we got to deal with a group of enemy adventurers -- mercenaries, thugs, whatever you want to call them -- squaring off against the party. This new tier allows you to build a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude to throw at the player.
New $5000 tier is up. Only 6 available!
So we can create a marauding horde of racists, rapists, transsexuals and alcoholics? Interesting.
Happy to chip in $10 or $25 if this ever gets off the ground.

As for the reward at the $5000 tier: Codex Diversity Squad?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Just FYI, I currently have approx $400 of the $1,730 pledged in this poll (out of the $5,000 target).

If you voted as such in this poll, you better be donating.

I have your names. Don't make me come after you.

Melcar

Arcane
Just FYI, I currently have approx $400 of the $1,730 pledged in this poll (out of the $5,000 target).

If you voted as such in this poll, you better be donating.

I have your names. Don't make me come after you.

Go after them DU. Nobody likes a cheating lier.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I might chip in, but I don't think it will be much, this time around, because I'm not really convinced by Sawyer, his style or his vision. I'll keep my :takemymoney:for an eventual MCA-driven Obsidian Kickstarter.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I know I voted with 25$ but I only donated 10. That's because I'd rather upped my pledge in the KS with 15$. Because you lazy bastards are not donating to much to this project anyway.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If this 15 bucks will be all you need for 5000, I will donate the rest. :smug:

MCA
This is the list of people who donated to the Wasteland 2 fundraiser:

• Those who voted NO for PE fundraiser are marked in red.
  • Those who voted to donate something to PE fundraiser are marked in yellow green.
  • The rest (in white) likely haven't even seen PE worth to vote either way (at least yet) -and that's a lot of people

( Âą: Those who have donated at least $250 for Wasteland 2. )

TemaperaclÂą
LonervilleÂą
Michael EllisÂą
Chris AvelloneÂą
Deus101Âą
HarpsichordÂą
Crooked BeeÂą
denizsiÂą
HabaÂą
Ed123Âą
DarkUnderlordÂą
Takeda KenshiÂą
hakuroshiÂą
Rane
mindx2
skuphundaku
oldmanpaco
Spectacle
toro
PorkaMorka
Random Word
Sitra Achara
LeStryfe79
Vaarna_Aarne
Stauff
Alex
TripJack
4too
Lord Rocket
Sulimo
Mrowak
HanoverF
Aeschylus
Kthan75
wesmo
ChumBucket
felipepepe
Icewater
Palikka
serch
20 Eyes
Aldebaran
Pegultagol
Angthoron
moraes
Nex
Yaar Podshipnik
Muty
Country_Gravy
Rohit_N
krist2
Admiral jimbob
quasimodo
airhead
Atomic
thesisko
grotsnik
Foxtrix
Markman
Brayko
Krraloth
Marquess Cornwallis
Joff1981
mugarod
Phelot
Hiver
Morkar
Executer
Azael
Tolknaz
[Cedric]
Mangoviir
OldSkoolKamikaze
Beautiful Clown Painting
Dr. West
ksjav
kentable
Commissar Draco
meeneque
skallagrim
Descent
zMonk
VonVentrue
VentilatorOfDoom
Infinitron
Carrion
CappenVarra
Kitako
St Toxic
Fachoi
TwinkieGorilla
Darth Roxor
Bluebottle
Denim Demon
good little toastboy
[hmuryj]
majestik12
Kersey
Xor
Angelo85
MurkyShadow
[j09gott]
[d_flip_flop]
[Simon]
tarkin
Jaedar
nihil
Toffeli
Azalin
Abraxas
MaskedMan
Soilent Green
meh
trais
evdk
Outlander
Matt7895
codexian reject
TehGary
Lexx
fumffup
Marshall Malibu
CrimsonAngel
MessiahMan
Livonya
Ulminati
kgreene
Turisas
Lupus
Gold
Antares
WhatsHisFace
boger
Mortale
kazgar
treave
Occasionally Fatal
Cypreana
asper
Aikanaro
CormagMacD
Ion Flux
jiujitsu
golgepapaz
Kosmonaut
Falkner
Alex_Steel
Suchy
J_C
[horatiu]
Lockkaliber
EG
Kingston
Tramboi
MightyHoax
[Christer]
Morol
Churrasco
Hamster
Azrael the Cat
grzyboslav
G.O.D
Quanti
Kime
Elwro
Sovard
DwarvenFood
LibertyRansom
sick
CSM
Dryngar
[j.dab12]
Konjad
Havoc
Syril​

Just to add salt to the bleeding butthurt.

R00FLES!

ps: The Brazilian Slaughter is in neither list.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
There are now yellow names on the list. vots is cannot into green. :smug:

It would be funny if W2 turned out to be shit and PE would be Codex GotY material. So I could say to you fuckers that you flushed down your W2 donations in the toilet (of course it would include me, but oh well...)

It would be funny if W2 turned out to be shit and PE would be Codex GotY material. So I could say to you fuckers that you flushed down your W2 donations in the toilet (of course it would include me, but oh well...)

No, because free of publishers W2 team set out to make party based (with optional NPC companions), turn based, with tactical combat, oldschool crpg with C&C, open world, keywords... I knew no one will offer something like that, probably ever, with at least a medium sized team, and credentials (like inXile is), so I'm really glad Codex managed to scrape 10 000 $ for it. And as I said, I will be disappointed if the games turns to be shit, but I gave my money for something more here. The idea that there ARE people willing to give money to games like W2.

By the way, I will probably give some money to PE too. It could be a chance to play something good (can never have enough of non popamole games, especially crpgs), but somehow I'm a bit doubtful about it...

EG

Nullified

They'll both be shit.

In the ruins of your heart, you know this.

MCA
All this info would really be best distributed by way of a PM to EVERYONE. This way someone might miss it.

PM'med the white list:

It has come to my attention that you have donated to the Wasteland 2 fundraiser but have refrained from voting on the Project Eternity fundraiser poll. Could you tell us why? Did you or will you pledge to PE Kickstarter and do you intend to donate to the Codex fundraiser? If not, why?

ATTENTION: IGNORE THE "SERVER DIDN'T RESPOND" ERROR; YOUR MESSAGE WILL COME THROUGH ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT. DON'T TRY TO REPLY MULTIPLE TIMES.

NOTES:

• Couldn't deduce the correct names of the following people listed on Wasteland 2 donator list: [Christer], [j.dab12], [d_flip_flop], [j09gott], [hmuryj], [Simon]
  • "You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: EG, HanoverF, hiver, Mangoviir."

I wonder if EG, HanoverF, hiver, Mangoviir have their inboxes full or disabled. Somebody ask The Brazilian Slaughter.

EG

Nullified
Huh. I didn't know "Fuck this shit, no" counted as "I will gladly donate to this endeavour."

I don't remember you being so dense, Villain.

I was thinking of giving the 'Dex $20 . . . now, because of your insistent nature, I'm just going to keep it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom