Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Problems

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
BoM cultivates a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this excellence is truly tangible and treasured by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

:lol:

BBMorti

Arcane
This is a test post to see if I have the same issue
tumblr_nt5tswdF9I1u85xxio1_1280.jpg

edit: Seems to work fine for me

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are you transitioning to new forum software? I'm not getting any notifications and can't use precious buttons. I also get the message when I post, but the post does appear when I refresh.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeap, site's fucked. Threads don't get bumped and they don't give any indication that someone posted at all.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Maybe it hasn't rolled onto page 2 because it thinks there's only 2 posts. The first 32 posts are labelled #1, and currently everything after that is labelled #2, instead of incrementing per post as it should do. Freaky.

Edit: And yet the subforum itself claims the thread has 0 replies. Double weird!

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
(Cyberfox 52.2.1)

I'm also getting the server error-message for ratings and posts, but I have further troubles than that. Over in the Thief 2 Fan Missions discussions thread I'm seeing posts NOT in chronological order, and when I click the "Show Ignored Content" button in the bottom right it tells me of content from users that don't seem to be posting in the thread.

boobio

Arcane
Trigger Warning Shitposter
>too many buttons are killing the site, like in the past
>everyone will have to post in Watchawitz, like in the past
>Crispy will be the highlight, like in the past
>DU will begrudgingly have to go back to brofists, like in the past.
:greatjob:

Fry

Arcane
I was looking for some Ragnarök art to commemorate the end times, but 95% of what comes up is some JRPG/anime bullshit.

Truly, the end has come.

Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Holy shit is this odd, there are lots of posts labeled #1 and #2 in this thread. I also can't do any rating.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Forum's dying, Cloud. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom