Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Problems

praetor

Arcane
I seem to be having some problems with the forum since today. I can't brofist, it gives me a server error every time on every subforum/thread i''ve tried. And once i refresh one of those threads, instead of the usual selection of brofists i get the undo button as if my brofist got through, but it didn't register as it's not in the brofist list. Clicking "undo" does not trigger a server warning message, it just restores the usual brofist list.

I've tried in chrome (even in incognito to make sure it's not an extension) and edge, no change.

I've tried logging out and signing back in, but after logging out i could not relog until i reset my password.

Pls halp!

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I was about to make a thread about this.

In addition to the above, new posts are not showing as the latest post and no alerts are forthcoming for new posts.

I'm guessing it's a temporary issue while someone is fiddling with someonething

Self-Ejected

Pariah Dog

Self-Ejected
Patron
I'm experiencing this issue as well.

de422d0d91.png

I tried dropping DU a line to make sure he knew what was going on and it wouldn't even send the message to him.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Damn, I thought DU was hooking me up by removing this shit for my account like he promised in the other thread. Well, the only thing better than this site becoming more adult oriented and less facebook-hipster for me is doing it for everyone. I hope this is not temporary.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Damn, I thought DU was hooking me up by removing this shit for my account like he promised in the other thread. Well, the only thing better than this site becoming more adult oriented and less facebook-hipster for me is doing it for everyone. I hope this is not temporary.

I rated your post "shit" but I'm not sure if it's showing up so just giving u a heads up. :)

boot

Prophet
same for me, no buttons work. Also, Latest: thread name
has stopped updating. Also can't see what user has posted last in any given thread once inside sub-forum. No alerts, yet posts are being made in threads I watch. So, it seems the only way to see a new post has been made in any thread is to open one and look.

This is weird.

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

I rated your post "shit" but I'm not sure if it's showing up so just giving u a heads up. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I don't see it so it seems the child focus facebook shit is still off. Hopefully permanently.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I seem to be having some problems with the forum since today. I can't brofist, it gives me a server error every time on every subforum/thread i''ve tried. And once i refresh one of those threads, instead of the usual selection of brofists i get the undo button as if my brofist got through, but it didn't register as it's not in the brofist list.
If you enter a rating on a post, get the server error message, and then reload, it should display the "undo rating" button and also display your new rating if you click the "list" button, although it will not display your rating on the normal page with the other ratings at the bottom of the post. If you then click the "undo rating" button, the ratings for the post will update and include anything that wasn't displaying originally on the normal page. Obviously, this means that you any rating you enter will not display on the normal page for you, just on the list created by the "list" button, but it does offer a way to manually fix the ratings display for any individual post.

For example, the second post in this thread, by Zombra, at first didn't display any rating for me and didn't have a "list" button", but after entering my own rating, reloading, and clicking the "undo rating" button, it now displays all its ratings normally. Similarly, this opening post was only showing some of its ratings on the normal page (since it had a "list" button, I could view all the ratings in the list), but with this same method, the opening post is now properly displaying all its ratings.

Last edited:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

eh, tried logging in on firefox, but screwed up my password like 5 times in a row. now my account is locked. :negative:

edit: working now. same issue on firefox. Also have an error when posting a new post. Still posts it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
It's broken, what do we pay you for DU?

Edit:
Happened just after Infinitron took Iraeneus' remaining privileges. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Weasel
Thought it was strange there were no alerts for new posts in the Grimoire thread, given we're so close to release and excitement is rising

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The imminent release of Grimoire is starting to tear apart the very fabric of reality.

If we don't stop him soon, it will be over!

Ïä ïä!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom