Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Jester

Arbiter
13-17, closer to 13.
I'd like to eventually see Angatyr use his sword again.
Sexual innuendo?

Well mental age is over 50, physical age is unknown. Depend on if ageing was stooped by vampire curse or merge with Angsty man.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This is an unexpected development.

Regardless of whether Frey is right or not, I guess we can play along and see where she is going to take the country. I don't want to commit to killing her just yet now that the first attempt has failed and we got a better understanding of where she stands.

Nevill

Arcane
After all, considering she just attempted to kill the same a few months ago, maybe the unreasonable one was her after all
Not sure what you are trying to say here. What did she attempt to kill a few months ago and why are we the unreasonable one?

I want you to paint your hair red, brown, whatever, and disguise yourself. He is not paranoid enough to refuse hiring a maid for his house, and he is offering a job right now.
More rape? Now with Angartyr? :bounce:

AA, sure.

A half-mad vampire with a nuclear banhammer presiding over a nazi Vinland. Everything is right with the world.

IA! IA! IA!

Last edited:

Cassidy

Arcane
Not sure what you are trying to say here. What did she attempt to kill a few months ago and why are we the unreasonable one?

Angartýr remained dead for some months because he tried to kill Freyjanna and failed, who in turn decided to transform him into her and assume his form, because (s)he can. It might have been unreasonable because the lunacy of this not-Angartýr so far has been mostly harmless and not-Angartýr could have done much worse in revenge for such attempted murder.

More rape?

A bomb dick is a bad choice for close combat, specially against someone packing a sawed-off shotgun.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Ah, I see. It seems I failed to comprehend that sentence.

BTW, I love how we now have 'the other Freyjanna' and 'the other Angartyr'. We are but one step away from losing all sense of identity and becoming otherkin.

IA! IA! IA! :happytrollboy:

Nevill

Arcane
'Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.' :rpgcodex:

These options... :lol: How long until all of our choices are 'do we Blood for the Blood God or do we Skulls for the Skull Throne?'

Too bad we didn't get to clean the house. From a ruler of the country to janitor - now that's a career! And they ask why the sentient machines have rebelled.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
the machine in man form continued to gaze deep upon her eyes.
They are sooo romantic.

He was inhumanely strong and she has long given up trying to escape from his grasp.
So strong. So manly.

She was laying down on the bed Tor arranged for her during her stay. [...] Her eyes were shining.
They can make us happy. :love::happytrollboy:

As she looked closer at her own body, Freyjanna realized that almost invisible wires were all over, under her skin, greyish things, almost imperceptible unless observed from very close, swimming inside her.
We are a tranny cyborg, the first of its kind. Oh, the wonders of technology!

Freyjanna knew she could not leave the throne vacant for too long, but if this weird Technocracy kidnapped her other self, or perhaps eliminated "him", why should she simply wait out?
Why not? The otherkin is not exactly the best of our friends, he/she/it is just another of the players. Maybe they will all eat each other and leave us alone for a while.

1B - We may be a tranny, but we are not an emo. What's with these choices to kill ourselves at a first inconvenience? :rpgcodex:
2G - Wait, are we really going to drop it on civilians just to make an example of them? Not sure if :incline: or :decline:. The project was suggested by the otherkin, perhaps it could be reviewed once more in light of his/her/its disappearance?
3A - I don't see harm in letting them know about anything that is in Sarah's computer. They already are human-like machines, it's we who should be catching up to them. The Atlantean database, however, should remain inaccessible to them.
4A - Fuck the otherkin.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
If a Christian Democracy had no hesitation in OTL to do it to ensure a faster conclusion of a war they already won, why would a Norse fascist technocracy hesitate?
I am pretty sure that the bombings fascilitated nothing, as the war ended with the defeat and capitulation of the Kwantung Army. That's what one should target if they want to win wars. Acts of terrorism perpetrated against civilans do precious little and in fact incite the combatants to be even more fierce.

But hey, Vinland is on its way to inevitable GLORY, anyway, so it's not like it matters in the long run.

:avatard:
IA! IA! IA!

Can't we at least take their women to compensate for the losses in population? :roll:

regardless of the how much the author might like swastikas, burning crosses and pointy white hoods.
wrongparty.png
[...] their greatest cities shall meet the same fate of Smaragdur and all other settlements victimized by these monsters.
Are we going on a machete squad crusade around the world? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Bah! 4A for the tie break.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom