Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted*

Last edited:

Fangshi

Arcane

Seems less likely to get our girl involved in another war during her vacation and it would let us keep an eye on The City.

Baltika9

Arcane
4>3. Nordic magic? Fuck yeah! And, seriously, I wasn't a fan of hanging up our sword FOREVER! just like that, so I have no problems with 3 and 4.

Last edited:

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I bet those Jewish vampires stabbed Vinland in the back. Don't trust them. They ask too much and give too little.

Fangshi

Arcane
Well it sounds like Freyjanna did not live long enough to make a pact with them in this timeline so it would not surprise me if they backed the Americans against Vinland.

Still we did decide to go the diplomacy/treachery route for training and who better to learn from then the masters of that art so sticking with 1.

Baltika9

Arcane
Eh, gay. If we want to learn diplomacy, 3 is the best choice. A 10CHA priest with black magic that can wolololo everyone to Asatru is also better than two jewish vamps.

Fangshi

Arcane
The man is charismatic as all hell but not very subtle, my money is still on the ancient vamps over the upstart priest.

Baltika9

Arcane
Upstart? Dude knows Black Magic, can persuade and sway even the most die hard Christians to embrace Asatru and who knows what else. Yeah, he'll be hard to find, recluse and all, but he has awesome stuff to show us. The Yehudim are okay, I guess, but they seem more of the subtle liars than persuaders.

Also, faith governs this setting's supernatural aspects and who better for that than a priest.

Fangshi

Arcane
Fair enough, I just prefer the liars, to be honest.

Cassidy said:
2 - A , Avoid direct confrontation whenever possible and find someone to teach Freyjanna the art of diplomacy

From that statement the impression I get is that we are aiming to become more manipulative and sneaky in our actions and I think the vamps can help us do that better than anyone else.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Bros, make sure you give Cassidy plenty of love for MOAR interludes and some Angartyr Nazi Funtime.
Fair enough, I just prefer the liars to be honest.

Cassidy said:
2 - A , Avoid direct confrontation whenever possible and find someone to teach Freyjanna the art of diplomacy

From that statement the impression I get is that we are aiming to become more manipulative and sneaky in our actions and I think the vamps can help us do that better than anyone else.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one, then, because I don't believe any of these options are guaranteed to be bloodless (no pun intended) and that we'll also be able to permanently hang up our sword and chainmail, just not that kind of world. And that either 3 or 4 will be much more useful to us in the type of leader they will make Freyjanna: a "lead from the front" politician type or a wily, charismatic and inflaming persuader, Shulgi-style. That, and I don't think that you shuld be calling these Yehudim "honest" by any stretch of the term. :lol:
I guess the tie remains unresolved, then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom