Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Well I admit I haven't considered what effect choices would have on the protagonist (still didn't read the updates I missed). I was more concerned with securing an alliance than anything else. Maybe I should update my vote then, but dammit we need these people as guides / scouts through the jungle if nothing else.

Well, I guess it's good we haven't eaten the old man then.

I'm going with 2 > 3. We know what happens if we fail and it's not pretty.

Fangshi

Arcane
2>3

For all we know their death gods are just another faction of abominations trying to get their hooks in us.

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
if we succeed we will have improved version of 2
if we don't then we will have something similar to 1

Fangshi

Arcane
5, we should also probably tie the man up at night so he does not try and murder us in our sleep...

Just great. Well we could try the lesson or use him as a sacrifice, but I still prefer recruiting these people as allies instead of dealing with more insane gods:

2 > 5 > 4

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
6>5
The faster Freyjanna gets rid of Narackamus and a thing inside her the better

Fangshi

Arcane
6>5 sounds like going back will lead to a bloodbath but that might be fun too.

Jester

Arbiter
6 take a chill pill

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom