Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Potato Duel of Honor - Worms Armageddon 14.10.2015

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Newfag conscript signing up for the glorious life as a front-line soldier.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Stream will be located here. Tested it and it seems to work. The bit-rate could have been higher, if it was not for the capricious nature of my network set-up. Hopefully it will be just the worms and not my connection exploding during the match, would be rather anti-climatic.

Now I just need to train and put all the volunteers into my team.

Andhaira

Arcane
Hellraiser I would be honored to have a worm named after me. It will prefer explosive weapons, and suicide oriented weapons. (been a loooong time since I played any worms game so I don't remember much about the weapons, but I think there was a suicide with big 'splosion option)

Also, is potato time = PST time?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Remember to place your bets in the giftstravaganza underrail giveaway. :3

I'll tally them up about 30 minutes before match start. That's your deadline to sign up for maybe getting a free game

Last edited:

Quatlo

Arcane
Can someone post here something like 30 minutes before the match? I don't want to miss it but I have a memory of a gold fish.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
comment_vxhyAiolI8DnOjWkB2zj7qvNAyiXjQLd.jpg

Temporary problems with potato internets.

Hellraiser

Arcane
The Internet weather is very bad, someone disconnected during our first match 15 minutes into it. After at least 30 minutes spent on trying to get a match to run. Rescheduled to the 19th of October. Very anti-climatic, we were going head to head or derp to derp.

I will upload the recording I made of the match later on.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Good news, I have managed to ensure the connection will be stable on my end as well as improve the streaming quality. Everything is set for tomorrow.

EDIT: Ok, maybe I spoke to soon about improving stream quality. I'll be streaming from inferior older hardware which unfortunately drops frames during streaming. But it shouldn't disconnect since its connection is more stable.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So... ITZ coming or not? It's 30 minutes until the contest and the stream is still offline... :?

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
You guys don't even have the basic decency to make your own voice packs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom