Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] Did anyone finish Divinity: Original Sin?

Did you finish D:OS?

• Yes, I finished it.

Votes: 194 39.3%
  • I played it but didn't finish it.

Votes: 231 46.8%
  • I haven't played it (kingcomrade).

Votes: 69 14.0%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Got about halfway through act 2 with undead phoenix in bro-op. Then our multiplayer petered out and I restarted as a solo game on hard. Practically didn't play anything else until I completed it.

Still my RPGOTY 2014. Larian did gud.
:greatjob:

Terpsichore

Arcane
How's the writing compared to Divine Divinity (the first one)? Does it retain the proto-potato humor?

Stompa

Arcane
Stopped after dicking around in Phantom Forest for a while, co-op buddy didn't want to continue aftewards. It gets really tiring near the end when both main chars are OP as fuck and encounters just aren't interesting enough (all those identical death knight groups, ugh).

Starwars

Arcane
Had lots of fun for much of Cyseal, then boredom set in very quickly after that. Never finished it.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Had lots of fun in chapter 1, grew slowly tired of the nonsense writing in the game..

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've had the game on my computer since the kickstarter betas, but I just finished the game yesterday. Started the playthrough probably a month or so from release. Cyseal was pretty damn great, Luculla and Hiberheim were ok, but after getting to Hunter's Edge I just decided to stop playing it for a month or two. Then picked it up again last week and plowed through to the end.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Played it a bit, then restarted yesterday because I can't be arsed to wait for the patches and shit.

cw8

Cipher
Finished it because I paid $150 for the CE on KS. Loved the game, loved the physical goods. Will definitely back future products.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Played through on a my current "rig" (a shitty laptop) at a barely tolerable framerate on ~lowest settings within the first 2 weeks of launch, I think. Looking forward to another play through sometime next year when I will probably have a real computer, so I can enjoy new pretties as well as the additional companions/bugfixing/rebalancing they'd have done by then.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Doubt I'll finish it anytime soon. It's just too big, and I still want to re-roll to try different skills.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm on hiatus from the game for now as well. I just wish it had that little something extra to keep me glued to my screen throughout, but I can't complain too much.

Gord

Arcane
I've played Cyseal about 20 times due to Beta, so I started to get burned out a bit when it was finally released.

Nevertheless I played through quite quickly, although the very last parts dragged a little bit, imho.

Suicidal

Arcane
Finished it, but it did become pretty boring towards the end. Eagerly awating the combat/difficulty rebalance patch they were promising after which I am planning to replay it.

aleph

Arcane
Finished it, though I rushed through Phantom Forest and missed a lot of it. I'll probably play it again next year.

Crevice tab

Savant
Finished it although I was rather bored by the end. The really good bits are at the beginning, everything else is decent if lackluster.

V_K

Arcane
Played through Cyseal, found it rather meh overall (Larian truly sucks at level design). Since people say the game goes downhill from there, decided not to pursue further.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Played but didn't finish due to my Win8.1 update completely screwing over my OS, could not even restore it since every repair function told me that my HDD is read only and had therefore trash the whole system and reinstall everything from scratch. Ode to joy...
Eh? Did you get the game on Steam? Your saves should be preserved in the cloud.

Sinatar

Arbiter
I finished it, start to finish entirely in coop to boot. Had a blast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom