Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed [Play-by-Post] Magic World/BRP: "In Search of the Sorcerer"

L'ennui

Magister
"What in all the hells are you two talking about?!" asks Urash, visibly alarmed. He takes a step away from the cobwebs.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
"When me and Mab struck the cobwebs we were given some sort of vision or illusion. We heard the voices of our loved ones clear as day echo down the steps and the smell of our favored foods. It was if I was back home in one instant." Marcán explains, almost like recounting a pleasant memory. "Whatever is down those steps, really wants us there. That's all I claim to know."

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"If it is eager to lure us, then let us stay put and wait it out. Might wear down the restraint of whatever lurks below and force it to come at us, where we are ready."

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
"I wouldn't walk into an obvious trap if I had the choice but clearly something is down there, and it may very well be who we're looking for." Marcán sighs, "And somehow I doubt whatever is luring us is very impatient. These webs seem to have been here quite a while. Perhaps find another way around, then?"

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Maybe it is patient now, but if it is some manner of creature, perhaps we can excite it with the scent of blood?"

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
"Worry not Bard, I do not intend to use you as lure. What do the rest of you think?"

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
"If we're luring anything up, it should be up that chute as well. I don't relish fighting on this precarious ledge."

nikolokolus

Arcane
OK. Let me know what your plans are. Who's doing what?

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Can I roll Idea to figure a way to lure creature thing out?

L'ennui

Magister
"Maybe we ought to backtrack and see if there is any hint of Oona and her captors that lead elsewhere. Perhaps this is not the route we must follow after all... if we're lucky, that is."

nikolokolus

Arcane
Just a reminder, I'm a proponent of player agency, if y'all want to get the fuck out of Dodge, there's no compulsion to carry on

L'ennui

Magister
"Heh. Much ado about nothing, hmm?"

Urash leans over the ledge and spits into the dark below, then joins the others.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom