Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Play-by-post: Anomalous Subsurface Environment (DCC RPG)

tindrli

Arcane
if dagger wont do shit, maybe her boobs can mesmerise him enough for someone to cut his throat

nikolokolus

Arcane
if dagger wont do shit, maybe her boobs can mesmerise him enough for someone to cut his throat
You just missed your roll is all. You rolled high enough that you didn't hit air, but the Moktar's hide is thick and provides a certain amount of natural armor

nikolokolus

Arcane
Much to Harrah's embarrasment and surprise, the soft iron tines of his pitchfork are parried by the Moktar into the liqui-stone ® floor and bent nearly backward on themselves. It's going a bit of time to bend them back into shape (10 minutes to be exact). The weapon is rendered useless for now however.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
GMwcqO7.png
: We should try to help somehow, if only to have a reason to loot the corpses afterwards
5MtGljP.png
: Go for it, lah
DkbygYV.png
: Please, not that one, it's a collectible!
GMwcqO7.png
: Stop whining and watch the master in action.
Thrown pen [1d20+1] = 11+1 = 12 - Damage [1d4] = 4

nikolokolus

Arcane
The razor sharp pen whistles through the air and misses the mok (no pun intended).

(Roll your 50% chance to see if it has a chance to hit an ally, if yes roll your attack and damage)

nikolokolus

Arcane
Prodigius the "master" dart champion of Ilsa's Taproom and Whorehouse throws his pen but he must be out of practice. He hits his comrade Conrad right in the back.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
GMwcqO7.png
: Damn, missed. Why didn't you squat when I said I was gonna throw it?
5MtGljP.png
: Bloody steamy bastard, what the hell! Get this thing outta my neck!
GMwcqO7.png
: Stop crying you big baby, you'll be fine. Pete, use some of your shirt to bandage him.
AMgq0zT.png
: Heh, at least it wasn't me this time...
5MtGljP.png
: Champion my ass, you could have hit Florette with that crap.
DkbygYV.png
: Good good, the pen penetrated without damaging its tip. Phew!
5MtGljP.png
: You're next on the list, chummer

nikolokolus

Arcane
Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about this, but I do need to hit the pause button. I'm in the middle of crunch time on a project at work and it's taking up a lot of my time. We'll pick back up by the end of the week if that's OK.

tindrli

Arcane
if that moktar is gona have a sudden kidney attack its fine by me

Last edited:

nikolokolus

Arcane
I'm back bay-beeee! We now return to our regularly scheduled prgramming.

When last we left our intrepid peasants, peons and plebs they were jammed up inside a tunnel and inflicting great harm upon themselves with errant throws of javelins, sharp writing pens and generally having a bad run of luck.

For handy reference here is initiative again. ERYFKRAD and tindrli still have actions available to them. Currently there is very little room to maneuver inside the tunnel and the Moktar blocking the way is proving to be quite obdurate. His deep chuckling laughter as you flail and miss and kill yourselves leads you to believe that he might be ... "mocking" you.

Llywelyn ap Gruffydd's Team Ramrod
Moktars
Helly's PPP
Grimgravy
ERYFKRAD
tindrli

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Burrick the Barber spends a turn using his razor to sharpen the alchemist's staff end into a pointy end. The guard and the gunsmith consider the view in front to determine if there is a way to push the moktar into the pit.

back on the road, rolling might take a while.

tindrli

Arcane
Why the fuck we dont get out of the damn cave. We tried and we sux. Maybe on the entrance we will have more luck

nikolokolus

Arcane
Burrick the Barber spends a turn using his razor to sharpen the alchemist's staff end into a pointy end. The guard and the gunsmith consider the view in front to determine if there is a way to push the moktar into the pit.

back on the road, rolling might take a while.
I can roll for you.

nikolokolus

Arcane
Tally smiles at the Moktar which seems to distract it for a second. When it cocks its head to the side to look at her, she smiles back and lunges forward catching the beast right in the face. It immediately falls hard to the ground and starts twitching. It looks about as dead as dead can get.

nikolokolus

Arcane
The hallway goes eerily silent, save for a faint resonant clicking sound that seems to reverberate off the tunnel walls to the north.

Corin: "I need to catch my breath for a second. Dyrak, go on ahead of me."

Dyrak: "Un uh."

Corin: "Well then what are you even here for?"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom