Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Play-by-post: Anomalous Subsurface Environment (DCC RPG)

nikolokolus

Arcane
I erred before in my measurements. This passage isn't 5 feet wide, it's 10 feet and 10 feet tall. Hence two characters are able to fight side-by-side.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In which case,
The barber lifts up the gunsmith on his shoulders, who in turn spends the entire turn taking careful aim at the Moktar.

nikolokolus

Arcane
Gorric the Gunsmith leaps on to Borric the Barber's shoulders to get a clean line of sight and levels his single-shot handcannon at the Moktar, squeezing the trigger
I like this idea. If you miss, I'm going to lower the chance to hit an ally by a full 10%

Gunsmith's shot vs the Moktar [1d20+2] = 10+2 = 12, Damage [1d6] = 4
A miss.
Gunsmith's 40% chance to hit a comrade [1d100] = 72, attack [1d20+2] = 17+2 = 19, damage [1d6] = 1
Fortunately for the people squared off against the beast, the bullet harmlessly ricochets off the walls.

As the thunderous clap of gunfire echoes and finally subsides, you hear a door creak heavily on hinges from deeper within the complex and confused grunting sound. (For those with Moktars, you're pretty sure it's Moktish for "What the hell is going on out there?")

nikolokolus

Arcane
After the gunshot, Harrah surges ahead with his pitchfork and stabs the wolf cleanly through the throat. It yelps and spasms backward, which triggers the trap door and it vanishes into the pit. The Moktar howls with rage and makes a grunting sound over his shoulder, (Moktish for "These bastards killed Alfie! Bring everybody. We got thieves!")

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Prodigius tries to get a clear shot at the monster, but can't seem to find any opening.
GMwcqO7.png
: Well, let's just wait for on opportunity to shine, PPP!
AMgq0zT.png
: ...

nikolokolus

Arcane
Tally makes a wild lunge through at the Moktar, but his hide is as tough as Old Gran's hardtack biscuits and the dagger doesn't seem to have pierced the creature. She withdraws her blade and it is unbloodied.

nikolokolus

Arcane
ROUND 3

Llywelyn ap Gruffydd's Team Ramrod
Mokatars
Helly's PPP
Grimgravy
ERYFKRAD
tindrli

Currently the Moktar is standing between Tally and Corin in the front rank and the pit behind him. Yowls and growls can be heard as well as heavy footfalls from deeper within the complex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom