Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Play-by-post: Anomalous Subsurface Environment (DCC RPG)

nikolokolus

Arcane
Sorry guys. I'm still not getting alerts and I don't always remember to check if I don't see them.

Looking over the bodies carefully it seems as though the bald patches cover the moktars in no particular pattern and there are clumps of fur all over their bedding and around them on the floor. Pulling on a bit of the fur, you notice that it comes out in great clumps with the slightest pull.

A search of the rest of the chamber reveals three serviceable spears leaned up against a wall. Two well-made steel daggers lay on a table in the center of the room that are almost long enough to be called short-swords (these daggers deal 1d5 damage vs 1d4) and a burned out torch that still gives off heat hangs in a sconce next to the sealed doorway. In the center of this doorway is a large round button.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
GMwcqO7.png
: Nice blades. I'll grab one. Can anyone relit the torch? Celestin, get one of those spears, you need to learn how to defend yourself. You and Pete will be our frontguard today.
DkbygYV.png
: But-but why not Conrad?
GMwcqO7.png
: He's hurt. You'll be fine.
AMgq0zT.png
: We just need to survive this hole, Celestin...
The PPP grabs a dagger and a spear.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Harrah takes a spear and passes his pitchfork to Kraft while Baroda grabs a dagger (he will hand over his normal dagger if someone wants it).

"Everyone back up. I wanna push that button." Meycar approaches the doorway and waits for the others to get out of potential harms way.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Harrah and Baroda pull Kraft aside as Meycar can wait no longer. Meycar pushes the button.

Corin heads to the corner of the hall, using it as partial cover.

Dyrak grins as Meycar rushes to push the button, pats his tactical puppy on the head and holds his spear at the ready.

nikolokolus

Arcane
Meycar depresses the round protuberance and the sounds of pneumatic pistons and a loud *hisssss* is produced as the door is slid by some unseen force into a recess in the wall. In front of is a short ten feet long passage that opens up into a wider rectangular room full of smashed furniture and odds and ends (likely the spoils of some number of raids on passing caravans).

MnUc1KD.png

Six Moktars are staring right at the now open door, with a generally surprised or confused expression written on their features at the human before them. Like the moktars in the other room their fur appears to be falling out and from the way they carry themselves it seems these mighty beastmen are sick and weakened. One of them grunts in Moktish in alarm and the lot feebly lift their spears.

roll initiative

nikolokolus

Arcane
Just a heads up. I got tabbed for some last second field work at my job. Starting tomorrow I'll be (mostly) internet-less until this weekend and then I'll (probably) be completely dark starting Monday the 9th through Friday the 13th. If anybody is going to be flying over Eureka Nevada, drop a care package or real food and good beer.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The gunsmith takes the time to reload his gun. The guard, barber and alchemist a triangle around the gunsmith to hoist him up for a clear shot once's he's ready.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Just a heads up. I got tabbed for some last second field work at my job. Starting tomorrow I'll be (mostly) internet-less until this weekend and then I'll (probably) be completely dark starting Monday the 9th through Friday the 13th. If anybody is going to be flying over Eureka Nevada, drop a care package or real food and good beer.
Have fun! I'm going for a 3 week road trip in japan next week, so I'll also only be able to update once in a while (I do have internet in the car though)

nikolokolus

Arcane
lotta loose ends from being on the road for ten days. I'll be ready with stuff tomorrow -- the dungeon was deep and full of traps

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom