Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planetside 2

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Not to mention maps are shit, too.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Been playing this for about a week. I suck donkey balls at this, but it can be fun, from time to time.

Game is still alive, at least in some servers. I play on Mattherson with a pretty big outfit and it's loadsa fun. Server merge will make the game better but SOE doesn't seem to give a fuck as long as people keep buying their Smedshekels.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

I WAS THERE

911-god_bless_america.jpg

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Yeah, 9/11 was a blessing to the world.

DakaSha

Arcane
This game is really really fun when two things occur:

a) The servers are full
b) People actually work together both on the squad and platoon and region scale

Sadly none of this ever happens

DakaSha

Arcane
I'm in hawaii. Matherrson is literally the worst server I could join ping wise.
And yes it sucks because ive played on it and it generally is much better. Fucking kwans ruin everything

edit: oh wait matherson not miller.. I have an NC on matherson. Its empty

Keshik

Arcane
Or join Vanu and be part of a mindless zerg most of the time. Been a while since I played this, I wonder if The Crown is still the be all and end all on Matherrson.

DakaSha

Arcane
So ive been starting to experience both large as fuck battles and good cooperation and its making my dick real hard

It happens when you join a big outfit. Playing with the Enclave made the game fun as fuck. And Merger Friday had the biggest, most brutal fights since the Crown days in Beta.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
So does this game still charge you $5 for a flashlight attachment for one gun, that doesn't actually do anything practical except add the appearance of a flashlight to your weapon?

XenomorphII

Prophet
So does this game still charge you $5 for a flashlight attachment for one gun, that doesn't actually do anything practical except add the appearance of a flashlight to your weapon?

If you buy their points and spend it on that, then I think it is something like a dollar. I unlock stuff though, some of it takes awhile (or that may just be because I am pretty meh to bad at the game) but all the usable stuff is available without spending money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom