Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetside 2-Enclave is recruiting

Discussion in 'MMO(RP)G / Online Discussion' started by Corporate_Jew_Master, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Corporate_Jew_Master Arcane

Corporate_Jew_Master
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    ts3.enclaveoilrig.com ts3 server

TE is back in PS2. It's the only outfit that fights in an organized manner and the only reason I enjoyed the game so far. Up to now there are 2 platoons (8-9 squads, 108 people or so) per ops night. An air squadron squad is also being made.

Server is Emerald, faction is TR. Ops are Monday to Thursday, 19:30-23:00 ET.

https://enclaveoilrig.com/forum/index.php?/login/

You can also sign up on the outfit's website, there's helpful topics on loadouts, what to buy with certs etc.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Corporate_Jew_Master Arcane

Corporate_Jew_Master
    Parrots:

How it usually looks like. There's always at least 8 squads of 12 people each, nights with 200+ people split in two companies with air support squads are not unusual.

Bonus points for hitting mines with your armor column and executing the driver of point vehicle for holding up the column.

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. golgo21 Educated Shitposter

golgo21
    Parrots:
    What a clusterfuck.

^ Top  
  4. Echo Mirage Magister

Echo Mirage
    Parrots:
    I had to check the post date just to be sure, because I didn't think anything in the world could get Buzz to play PS 2 again.

^ Top  
  5. Corporate_Jew_Master Arcane

Corporate_Jew_Master
    Parrots:
    No, we're back. Already had our first two ops, next one is on monday.

^ Top  
  6. Corporate_Jew_Master Arcane

Corporate_Jew_Master
    Parrots:
    I will keep bumping this because this is the first incline the game has seen for the last 3 years. If you ever wanted to have fun in a game that would have been fun if Daybreak weren't this incompetent, now is your chance.

In case you are autistic and need a guide for everything, ask a mod to on the TS server to upgrade you to regular. There's a bunch of people on at all times, should be no wait.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Make America Great Again DramaticPopcorn Arcane Patron

DramaticPopcorn
    Parrots:
    What a shitshow of a game

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Corporate_Jew_Master Arcane

Corporate_Jew_Master
    Parrots:
    This is the only way you'll get fun out of it now. Enlist today you pathetic faggot.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. thesheeep Arcane

thesheeep
    Parrots:
    Edit: Moving this to the actual PS2 thread.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:19 AM
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)