Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RTS Planetary Annihilation: Titans Released

Johannes

Arcane
Are the interplanetary maneuvers actually interesting?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It's shaping up to be an interplanetary SupCom. I don't really know what else do you expect of it?

A game where he can crash potatos into other potatos.

7752_l.jpg

Project: Eternity
tier 2 units being obviously superior to tier 1
???

Controls are indeed quity shitty though.

Also I'm not sure if orbital warfare is a mess or I just suck at it.

Are the interplanetary maneuvers actually interesting?
Quite, in 2 ways:
1)trying to get advantage by gathering safe resources on other planets and denying enemy safe resources on other planets.
2)trying to ram small planetoids into planets.

Last edited:

Destroid

Arcane
It's the same in supcom, it's a part of the design. Get left behind in tech and prepare to exchange units at a horrible rate until you catch up.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
It's the same in supcom, it's a part of the design. Get left behind in tech and prepare to exchange units at a horrible rate until you catch up.
Get behind in map control and be shredded by these who didn't.

Have you heard about T1 artillery spam? To cite one person: He spammed T1 artilleries over whole map, we both reached unit limit, and it took me 45 minutes to defeat him. The player who spammed these T1 artilleries was obviously Lame.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I'm more surprised that it actually makes financial sense for them to sell a PC exclusive game in physical stores in this day and age, than by the fact that it's early access in a box.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Is it still shit*?

*by shit I mean are units still the same, are higher tier units still infinitely superior to low tier, are graphics still shit and have they actually fixed any of the alpha and beta issues the game had?

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
:dead:
I hadn't paid much attention to the news or the games development, but this is depressing since I was mildy interested in this. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom