Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Risen 3: Titan Lords

Tigranes

Arcane
For those less comfortable with key shops, use this code at green man gaming for 20% off:

O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I

Only valid till sometime Aug 8, I think.

Is climbing back in? No PB game will be good until they go back to open world with climbing. Except for Gothic 3. It was disappointing but still good. Fucking amazing just how much basic gameplay have regressed over the years.

curry

Arcane
Is climbing back in? No PB game will be good until they go back to open world with climbing. Except for Gothic 3. It was disappointing but still good. Fucking amazing just how much basic gameplay have regressed over the years.

No. You can only climb specific ledges. There will be invisible walls again :(

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The game isn't even out and it already looks like either bundle fodder or something to pick up for cheap at a sale.

kain30

Cipher
the gothic games were great, but this risen 3 claiming piranha bytes to go to their roots again.. i don´t know, i can´t trust them. i will wait and watch some real gameplay on youtube and then i´ll see if i buy it.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Pew Pew Pew
risen94e2s.gif

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Vietnam Arcania flashback

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Combat is clearly more immershun and duhnamic oriented and compared to G1/G2 it looked piss easy. Incredibly PB seems to not take any lesson whatsoever from the Risen 2 fiasco and once again, they try to stroke the kontroller krowd dick. So much for "back to the roots" it seems.

Still, it's a PB game and I will be keeping an eye on it but no D1P for this baby, that's for sho.

Deleted member 7219

The console crowd won't touch this. The Risen name is like poison to them. The first game was ported poorly, and Risen 2... well, we all know how that turned out. I don't understand why PB would turn their back on their actual fanbase and keep pursuing some market which really doesn't exist.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Nah, as numerous as the faults are in Risen 2, its a great game and I really enjoyed it.

Murk

Arcane
Watching the twitch video the combat feels so light and floaty. Ughhh whyyy Risen 1 was so good whyyyyyy

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"I don't understand why PB would turn their back on their actual fanbase and keep pursuing some market which really doesn't exist."

Oh. Youa re one of 'those'.

The Kodex Kollective Konsensus means dick all after MHC left 'cause of you dickweeds so I'll take the plunge. PB has yet to deliver a game which I didn't get my money's worth of entertainment out of. (For better or worse)

Tigranes

Arcane
Steam says 18 hours left. I can't help myself, I'm so excited for my inevitable erectile dysfunction in the face of the incoming kraut.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Don't brofist, I'll still probably buy at 75% off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom