Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part 1 Released

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
When did what happen? We restricted the Gift thread to one year or older accounts to prevent lurkers from snatching keys.
You mean people like me:codexisfor:
Edit: Don´t you think the owner should decide this? :smug:

Deleted member 7219

Need to finish Shadowrun: Hong Kong first. But I just booted up the game to check everything was working ok. Loaded the pre-endgame save I took at Caed Nua. Dat soundtrack started playing straight away, felt like a warm blanket fell over me. God I love this game. If The Witcher 3 hadn't come out this year, it would have been my favourite game of the year.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Almost afraid to bring this up around here but looking at my backer portal it appears I still have a Hero Edition key for PoE... anyone interested in it? It can be either a Steam or a GOG key.

Me. I want to taste shit.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Almost afraid to bring this up around here but looking at my backer portal it appears I still have a Hero Edition key for PoE... anyone interested in it? It can be either a Steam or a GOG key.
I will gladly have it MindX I an trying to indoctrinatemy 15 yearol old cousin and wean him off Warcrack so this would be simply pwrfect

DeepOcean

Arcane
Gonna wait to see if Icewind Dale 2 Xaurip version is worthy playing but R$ 27,99 for half an expansion? Jewsidian is pushing me for the 75% off.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Hmmmm... I *thought* I had backed this at a level of getting the expansion on the KS/Backer site, but apparently not....

Oh well, can't play this anyways until I get a 64 bit OS.

Ulrox

Arbiter
Yeah, my little brother is certain he only paid 20 dollars for the early bird, and apparently has both expansions.

Deleted member 7219

Yeah, my little brother is certain he only paid 20 dollars for the early bird, and apparently has both expansions.

Unless he's five years old, I don't know why anybody wouldn't simply check the backer portal to see if they had the expansion or not. The portal has been there for a fucking long time. You used to be able to buy addons like the expansion for a lower price.

Ulrox

Arbiter
Unless he's five years old, I don't know why anybody wouldn't simply check the backer portal to see if they had the expansion or not. The portal has been there for a fucking long time. You used to be able to buy addons like the expansion for a lower price.
You misunderstand - he has the expansions, but he only paid 20 dollars for it - which I find weird.

Edit: 20 dollars for the early bird of pillars of eternity, I wondered if others who paid 20 dollars got the expansions like him or - ?

Thonius

Arcane
Zahua called like Zakua
Both those names are terrible for RU ears. Dickwhy? Cock-hu pff.

Well I did finish the game so... ugh replay? Too soon.... or too late....both?
So despite my love for POE, I'll wait for II part and then decide. Hell maybe they'll add some wooping new class I always dreamed about.
PS
In Russia it costs like 300rub~5 $ so the fact that I pledged 20 for ad-dons is kinda upsetting.

Deleted member 7219

All text has gone blurry.

Loading times have increased.

FPS ranges from 15 to 45.

Yeah, there are some serious problems with Patch 2.0.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I blame having to rush out a product within five months. :/

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I blame having to rush out a product within five months. :/
What about all the bugs and balance issues that persist between multiple patches? Even urgent and simple stuff like the Barbarian's talent took forever to go live. I bet it was already fixed but didn't go into builds because of some bureaucracy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom