Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Pillars of Eternity: The White March Gameplay Footage at Gamescom 2015

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I know a casual who won't play the game until it has party AI.
The game wasn't funded by nor intended for casuals though.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What are you laughing at, the "funded" or the "intended"?

GloomFrost

Arcane
Jesus Christ!! Calm down people!! There is still a chance, it could be the next Mask of the betrayer or at least hordes of the Underdark!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't know why would asssume that it's going to be one of those instead of being exactly what it wants to be, a better Tales of the Sword Coast.

GloomFrost

Arcane
I don't know why would asssume that it's going to be one of those instead of being exactly what it wants to be, a better Tales of the Sword Coast.
Because NWN2 OC was a mediocre game at best and MOTB is one of the best RPGs ever. Both developed by the same company. Can you really not see any similarities??

Black

Arcane
White March, eh? Eagerly awaiting someone to be offended by this obviously racist title and have Obsidian change it.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Lol, from Russia it looks like joke, but given all the hysteria about shirt ofthat guy who landed whole fucking probe on comet, I would not be surprised.

Sannom

Augur
(I think we just learned Brian is lead on an unannounced RPG?)
Why would a concept artist with more than a decade of experience at his job be the lead designer for a game?

White March, eh? Eagerly awaiting someone to be offended by this obviously racist title and have Obsidian change it.
You're hilarious.

bloodlover

Arcane
I am not really excited about an "expansion" that comes after what... 5-6 months since the original game? Isn't DLC the proper term?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Tales of the Sword Coast came five months after Baldur's Gate 1 :M

tdphys

Learned
Okay, I'm still intrigued by the "not well received" comment at the end of the post... and somehow Roxor has a gamescom 2014 report in his sig... Maybe I'm just presuming, but did we actually have a face to face obsidian reaction to his vile screed?

hpstg

Savant
I'm new at posting in here, but a long time lurker. The greatest systemic problem that PoE has is combat feedback. Even 2D games of 15 years ago handled it better. The current state is inexcusable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom