Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Pillars of Eternity Livestream with Josh Sawyer and Jesse Cox

SwiftCrack

Arcane
So for level one we would get this for (the broad definition of) utility:

ark lights (stun)
chill fog (blind)
eldrich aim (accuracy)
sunless grasp (reduce accuracy)
slicken (knockdown)
fleet feed (speed)
thrust of tattered veils (disrupt)
wizards double (deflection bonus)
spirit shield (DT/concentration bonus)

If anything, they combined utility and damage spells into one.

Darkzone

Arcane
Sensuki
No wonder i liked the jazz, it was Davis and Coltrane. I like your series, because you show the developers, what do you think is wrong about their current build, and i hope you do something similar for T:ToN. Sadly you didn't do it for Wasteland 2, it could have helped.
Perhaps you could arrange some people from the codex, so that you could discuss the current problems in a video and show your viewpoints on current builds, of certain games. You know like a skype conference with the focus on the beta in a RPG_CODEX youtube channel.

Last edited:
since, honestly, this game is just about sensuous good-feel of combat clickering, i'd like to ask why do the characters in the last vid posted look so much better than the faded colorless ones in the op. vid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom