Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #16: Ships, Stretch Goals and DLC

Deleted member 7219

Is it possible to add money on our existing Codex pledge campaing to get digital add-ons like the ones on fig? (i.e.: 20$ for all of the upcoming dlcs).

Crooked Bee would have to arrange that.

Can someone point me to the full list of add-ons they're offering, specifically digital ones? Can't see them on the campaign's main page, or maybe I'm just blind.

You need to pledge, then edit your pledge.

EDIT:

Add-On Name Price
Pillars of Eternity II Novella $5
Pillars I Fiction Omnibus $5
PoE Digital Guidebook, Vol. 1 $5
PoE Pen & Paper Starter Guide $7
Join the Black Isle Bastards Crew! $8
The White March Soundtrack $9
High Resolution Digital Map $10
PoE Digital Deluxe Soundtrack $15
Pillars II Mousepad $17
Extra Beta Access for Pillars II $20
Pillars II Audio Soundtrack CD $20 + S&H
Pillars II DLC Season Pass $20
Extra Pillars II DLC Pass $20
Obsidian T-Shirt $25 + S&H
Pillars II Backer T-Shirt $25 +S&H
Companion Miniatures (Unpainted) $25 + S&H
Hardcover Guidebook Vol. II $30 + S&H
Extra Digital Copy of Pillars II $30
Pillars II Additional Physical Box 30 + S&H
T-Shirt Pack $40 + S&H
Companion Miniatures (Painted) $40 + S&H
Obsidian Hoodie $60
Extra Digital Copy Bundle $80
Additional Collector's Edition Box $80 + S&H
Limited Edition Signed Print $100 + S&H
Hoodie Pack $110 + S&H

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire?update=278#updates

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is it possible to add money on our existing Codex pledge campaing to get digital add-ons like the ones on fig? (i.e.: 20$ for all of the upcoming dlcs).

Update from Obsidian: yes, you can get the (digital only) add-ons via the Codex fundraiser, too. Just be sure to donate the correct extra amount, and then (after the fundraiser is over) we'll ask people to let us know what add-ons they chose.

We'll also do a new separate newspost about our fundraiser (outlining all the digital rewards/add-ons/keys you can get) as soon as I have some time to do that. Our fundraiser will run until early March btw.

EDIT: No, you can't get just add-ons separately; you need to donate at least the basic $29 for a key and then for any add-on(s) on top of that.

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Update from Obsidian: yes, you can get the (digital only) add-ons via the Codex fundraiser, too. Just be sure to donate the correct amount, and then (after the fundraiser is over) we'll ask people to let us know what add-ons they chose.

We'll also do a new separate newspost about our fundraiser (outlining all the digital rewards/add-ons/keys you can get) as soon as I have some time to do that. Our fundraiser will run until early March btw.
Thank you kindly. Crooked Bee, radioactive pony of the year.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Update from Obsidian: yes, you can get the (digital only) add-ons via the Codex fundraiser, too. Just be sure to donate the correct amount, and then (after the fundraiser is over) we'll ask people to let us know what add-ons they chose.

Is it possible to get JUST an addon through the Codex fundraiser?

eg. donated enough through a fig account to get the game, so donate $20 through Codex and get all upcoming DLCs.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is it possible to get JUST an addon through the Codex fundraiser?

eg. donated enough through a fig account to get the game, so donate $20 through Codex and get all upcoming DLCs.

Nah, sounds too complicated. Just cancel there and donate here?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom