Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
Sharkboy- Bi
Aloth - Gay Straight
Eder - Straight Gay
Pallegina - Celibate
Kana Maia - Lesbo Straight
Xoti- Waifu Bi
Serafan - Straight Ambiguous, makes suggestive comments to all PCs, but is not attracted to them if pressed on the issue.

There, much less stereotypical. Except Sharkboy, but we all know what he's into.
There is a good reason for stereotypes,in real life you can recognize a faggot a mile away.
If anything Serafan will be gay ( ass-pirate- furry), all women will be bi for maximum reach. Aloth celibate - since he is fucked in the head with all the soulz biz. Eder is straight since he is bro. Shark is bi.

Generic-Giant-Spider

They should make Aloth offensively heterosexual. Like, you get a dialogue option to lead into flirtation and he shuts that shit down ASAP and even threatens to leave the party due to your queer shit making him uncomfortable.

And, of course, Eder is the true sword swallower.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You know they're going to have black elves in Amazon's new Lord of the Rings. This is just a taste.
Who cares?! Won't watch it,after this retardation,i have no interest in anything lotr.
119980.gif

Also elf and dwarf fucking,yeah they can fuck off.
I watched the documentary and I feel pretty bad for Peter Jackson. However his CGI retardation started way back in the original trilogy already, so maybe we can't blame it all on "lol no time". Viggo even shat on Jackson IIRC for the increasing levels of CGI in the 2nd and 3rd LOTR movies.

Agreed. The increased CGI was very noticeable even in Two Towers, after FotR, and went a long way to sucking any and all drama out of any of the battles.
There was more CGI but it was not that retarded. People at the cinema just laughed at the scene. It remained a joke between me and my mates.

There is a good reason for stereotypes,in real life you can recognize a faggot a mile away.

Takes one to know one.

Simple matter of survival. Spotting gays without false positives is much more important if you're gay yourself.
Takes one to know one,mate. Want a dickpic?

fantadomat is constantly sending me PMs filled with dick pics.

someone please make him stop.
Watch out or it will come for you :lol:.
index.php

2house2fly

Magister
If someone doesn't play RPGs there's no reason to expect them to be able to grasp all the systems right away. The most RPG they've probably played before is something like Mass Effect 2

Elex

Arbiter
If someone doesn't play RPGs there's no reason to expect them to be able to grasp all the systems right away. The most RPG they've probably played before is something like Mass Effect 2
if someone don’t play rpg..... why they try to play rpg?

roll-a-die

Magister
I am also completely unchanging and never do anything of note in newness, completely locked in my pattern, never attempting to discover potential wonders.

FUCKS sake you dumb ass. This kinda comment is the worst of the worst tier of shit posting.

Are you not a native english speaker... Are you trying to communicate a concept better portrayed in your own language?

Trying to understand how you could look at those words and not fucking think, "Oh I'm so fucking dumb for even writing those words." And then delete them and try again.

2house2fly

Magister
Got to start somewhere, right? I imagine in this case there's probably a lot of quite young fans who wouldn't naturally pay attention to something in a more niche genre

Pizzashoes

Scholar
The kind of person who says, "Hi Reddit" could be some fifteen-year-old kid who lacks self-awareness and is only now coming of age. He could be on the start of a beautiful journey.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm pretty sure this is correct:

Sharkboy - Bi
Aloth - Bi
Eder - Straight
Pallegina - Straight
Maia - Straight
Xoti - Gay
Serafan - Gay

fobia

I doubt that we'd get a substantial update 20 days before release. Still would appreciate one so this discussion could come to an end. :D

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Everyone will be bi except the faggots. Doubt that there will be any straight people,maybe the arab looking woman.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom