Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity Director's Commentary Streams with Josh Sawyer

Fairfax

Arcane
I don't believe that. Roguey simply keeps his Twitch username secret. +M

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't believe that. Roguey simply keeps his Twitch username secret. +M

I don't have one, and I'm not even watching these. I'm assuming any new interesting info will get trickled through here or the Obsidian boards.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
7IpHq8w.png

How did it feel to get BTFO by Based Sawyer, Infinitron ?

Also Sawyer hyping the Codex interview.

Unwanted
Queued Shitposter
The jew stayed past his bedtime to watch an autist talk about his failure of a game. :retarded:
What drives a man to do this things to himself?

jaydee2k

Savant
I'm veeery thankfull that there will be no influences from Tyranny in PoE2 regarding the combat.
That would have been one hell of a shitshow. Yikes

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
I'm veeery thankfull that there will be no influences from Tyranny in PoE2 regarding the combat.
That would have been one hell of a shitshow. Yikes
Why? Can you give a quick rundown of why you think Tyranny's combat is bad? I've yet to play it

jaydee2k

Savant
Because it's a MMO-like fighting system with cooldowns and crap.
It's completly different to PoE's system which is more classic pen&paper influenced.

Sentinel

Arcane
Tomorrow at 4PM PST/1AM CET we'll be doing our third Pillars of Eternity Director's Commentary stream with Josh Sawyer over on our Twitch channel! Hang out and watch as our Community Manager, Aarik Dorobiala, plays through the game and Josh talks about the development of Pillars while answering questions from chat.

https://www.twitch.tv/obsidian

15894912_1370067539733796_3835406014930132355_n.jpg

Sentinel

Arcane
http://eternity.obsidian.net/news/pillars-of-eternity-directors-commentary-streams

Pillars of Eternity Director's Commentary Streams!
Starting today (November 30th) at 4PM PST/1AM CET, our own Community Manager, Aarik Dorobiala, will be joined by Pillars of Eternity Game Director, Josh Sawyer, as they play through Pillars on our Twitch channel and provide a director's commentary for the game. This will be the first of four planned streams we'll be doing over the next couple of months. They'll look back on the game that is closing in on two years since it's release and answer questions direct from Twitch chat. The planned dates for these streams are as follows:

- Stream 1: November 30th

- Stream 2: December 14th

- Stream 3: January 4th

- Stream 4: January 18th

Stream dates are subject to change, but any updates will be posted on the Eternity site!

PoE2 announcement not before Jan 18?
It won't happen before Jan 18. PoE2 kickstarter/fig campaign will most definitely happen Q1 2017 (this is no secret). Most likely during February/March, aiming for a late 2018 release, which will be delayed to 2019.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom