Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition coming on November 15th, will include free Deadfire Pack DLC

Iznaliu

Arbiter
This is good news. Now I can pirate the whole shit without need to download and install separate parts. Since I no longer plan to give money to Obsidian, this will be only way to try expansions to PoE.

This reminds me of the screenshot of the Codex Steam group being all on Fallout 4.

ArchAngel

Arcane
This is good news. Now I can pirate the whole shit without need to download and install separate parts. Since I no longer plan to give money to Obsidian, this will be only way to try expansions to PoE.

This reminds me of the screenshot of the Codex Steam group being all on Fallout 4.
No matter how shitty PoE is at least it is still an rpg which cannot be said for Fallout 4

ArchAngel

Arcane
No matter how shitty PoE is at least it is still an rpg which cannot be said for Fallout 4

Breaking news: there are other things you can play instead of PoE and Fallout 4.
And I am playing other things. But Obsitards keep telling me how PoE expansions are awesome and I cannot claim PoE is crap when I have not played the expansions. So I guess I have to try it eventually so I can tell them they are full of shit.

Iznaliu

Arbiter

Breaking news: there are other things you can play instead of PoE and Fallout 4.
And I am playing other things. But Obsitards keep telling me how PoE expansions are awesome and I cannot claim PoE is crap when I have not played the expansions. So I guess I have to try it eventually so I can tell them they are full of shit.

You shouldn't have to constantly seek validation like that if you are mentally healthy; and if that is your justification for playing them, why haven't you played them already, seeing as they've been available for a good while?

ArchAngel

Arcane

You shouldn't have to constantly seek validation like that if you are mentally healthy; and if that is your justification for playing them, why haven't you played them already, seeing as they've been available for a good while?
Because I was waiting for a 75% off sale for PoE expansions but they are still not available. Also I got actual fun games to play.

Tigranes

Arcane
If you're playing something it's because you're having fun or hoping you'll have fun - in which case you might as well pay for it. Anything else is a moronic waste of time.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Because I was waiting for a 75% off sale for PoE expansions but they are still not available. Also I got actual fun games to play.

I don't think you were talking about actually paying for them in your original post.

ArchAngel

Arcane

I don't think you were talking about actually paying for them in your original post.
I was not. Because exp are not showing up on good enough sale and I don't want to finance making of bad games more than I should.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Since I am not a native English speaker it might have.

It's not a pun or anything that requires you to be a native speaker; it's just a bit of oblique reasoning that can be enhanced by reading your previous comments in the thread.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Since I am not a native English speaker it might have.

It's not a pun or anything that requires you to be a native speaker; it's just a bit of oblique reasoning that can be enhanced by reading your previous comments in the thread.
I don't know what you are confused about. Not being a native speaker can also mean that my posts don't always reflect what I actually meant to say because I don't know to write it perfectly.

As for what I said in this topic so far, let me explain it again. I said this new edition is good because I can easier pirate it (easier than needing to pirate each expansion separately and then somehow adding it to my bought PoE). When convo went into whys and hows I explained that I wanted to originally buy it but waited for 75% off because I don't want to give money to Obsidian anymore, at least not more than I need to. But since that sale is not showing up, I might as well pirate this new edition so I can play this expansion and then continue bashing (shitposting about) PoE

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom