Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

pewdiepie

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
who the fuk is watching him

I watched the 8 first seconds of the video and want to kill you.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I thought the 'day in the life of' was pretty amusing. Then again, I don't really mind Pewdipie. I check out a video maybe once a month or two, so not really much of a watcher, but what I like is that he's ostensibly not the least bit cynical like 99% of the 'big' youtube stars that come out.

Sykar

Arcane
Fans on NBA forums talking about MJ usually come up with the phrase "GOAT (= greatest of all time) gonna GOAT".

Well in regards to pewdiederps fans I can use this to say: retards gonna retard.

Perkel

Arcane
Critical mass theory.

Dude was one of the first "youtubers", streamed ton of such things like minecraft and shit. Most of people like to watch people freaking out (especially kids) so his videos about raping him or goat simulator and stuff get popular fast.

After critical mass was achieved he didn't need to do anything more. People would simply move him in youtube to first pages and from there even more people will watch him.

Also youtube had for long time their search based on how long people wathed something which is perferct for gaming channels.

Now dude can coke his shit everyday, scream rape everwhere and be dick and his subscribers will only grow.

Welcome to XXI century old people.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Watched it.

I don't get it.

its_called_being_fabulous_pewdiepie_gif_by_2awesome4u2-d608gsx.png

pdp1_by_lolitaspaceprincess-d60w2rm.gif

pewdiepie_photo_booth_tag_gif_by_1145kagome1145-d6vonzr.jpg

tumblr_meis14n3Jc1ruteh9.jpg

Papa Môlé

Arcane
Critical mass theory.

Dude was one of the first "youtubers", streamed ton of such things like minecraft and shit. Most of people like to watch people freaking out (especially kids) so his videos about raping him or goat simulator and stuff get popular fast.

After critical mass was achieved he didn't need to do anything more. People would simply move him in youtube to first pages and from there even more people will watch him.

Also youtube had for long time their search based on how long people wathed something which is perferct for gaming channels.

Now dude can coke his shit everyday, scream rape everwhere and be dick and his subscribers will only grow.

Welcome to XXI century old people.

It's their just punishment to witness this sort of thing as they approach death for their crime of creating a society run by machines.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
A plague has been released upon the world, something vile that should never have existed in the first place.

I know it won't make the pain go away, but I apologize for pewdiepie. I'm so sorry. We are all sorry.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I've got a secret of maturity for you. If you suspect something is shit, don't watch it.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
You bitch about people watching him, and yet you keep posting links to his shit here while bitching about how popular he is.

pippin

I still remember how many people daydreamed about the internet becoming a better form of Television for media channels everywhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom