Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Personal RPG blog

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This post serves as my personal RPG blog, where I will list all the computer RPGs I have finished at least once and the ones that I want to play yet. I do not mention games that I have played and abandoned, they are not worth to be remembered.

You may use this thread to both comment and write your own RPG blog, I encourage especially the latter.

COMPLETED:
Age of Decadence
Alpha Protocol
ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Atom RPG
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
Baldur's Gate II
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
Baldur's Gate III
Bard's Tale
BEAST
Brigand: Oaxaca
Brigand: Panama
CarsFuckingDragons
Colony Ship
Crusaders of Might and Magic
Cyberpunk 2077
Deus Ex
Deus Ex: Revision
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Diablo II
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
Divinity: Original Sin
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
Dungeon Rats
Elex
Elex 2
Enderal: Forgotten Stories
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Game of Thrones
Geneforge
Gothic
Gothic 2
Gothic 2: Night of the Raven
Gothic 3
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter
Icewind Dale 2
Jade Empire
Mars: War Logs
Mass Effect
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker
Neverwinter Nights: ShadowGuard
Neverwinter Nights: Witch's Wake
Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate
Pathologic
Pillars of Eternity
Planescape Torment
Precursors
Prelude to Darkness
Risen
Risen 2
Risen 3
Sacred
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2
Temple of Elemental Evil
The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
The Witcher 3: Wild HUnt
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine
The Void (aka Tension or Turgor)
The You Testament 2D
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Two Worlds
Two Worlds II
Two Worlds II: Call of Tenebrae
Two Worlds II: Pirates of the Flying Fortress
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry
Venetica
Wasteland 2
嗜血印

Last edited:

Revenant

There was a thread for listing CRPGs codexers have beaten, I keep a post I update there. Turns out I haven't beaten a new CRPG since 2012 :decline: :negative:

As to what CRPGs I'd like to play, hm... Fuck, I don't enjoy playing CRPGs anymore. Should probably play NWN 1 and 2 with all the expansions someday. Oh, and finish the Ultima series playthrough, currently on IV: Quest of the Avatar.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Dagon Dogmat Low priority
Arcania - medium

for real, you want to play garbage when you can play better game? Despite being japan made it have p.low weaboo level.

this list stink

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Oh, and finish the Ultima series playthrough, currently on IV: Quest of the Avatar.

An Ultima IV through VII/Serpent Isle play through is a total blast. You get to finally see Gariott's whole vision of the Ultima series. It is also very interesting to see how the technology and how modern interfaces as well as design changes throughout the years. It is a really good base study of such things.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
finished two worlds,nwn and not arcanum

da fuq
[and Rostere who brofisted him]

I'm not sure what Arcanum are you talking about, but if it's Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, then it's on the third place of this ALPHABETICAL list. Very easy to find if you are interested what games I have completed. If you would like to comment my posts, then please read them first. If you have issues with reading comprehension or have a memory span shorter than my hamster, then you should do some memory exercises, perhaps they will help.

Or perhaps you didn't know the full name of Arcanum, but just read about it on the 'dex where everybody refers to it as just Arcanum, but you like to pretend to be a kool guy to score some kool kodex kreditz, in which case I would like you to get the fuck out of my topic.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

da fuq

I'm not sure what Arcanum are you talking about, but if it's Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, then it's on the third place of this ALPHABETICAL list. Very easy to find if you are interested what games I have completed. If you would like to comment my posts, then please read them first. If you have issues with reading comprehension or have a memory span shorter than my hamster, then you should do some memory exercises, perhaps they will help.

Or perhaps you didn't know the full name of Arcanum, but just read about it on the 'dex where everybody refers to it as just Arcanum, but you like to pretend to be a kool guy to score some kool kodex kreditz, in which case I would like you to get the fuck out of my topic.

you only added it in after i brought it up

nice try you spic retard

Konjad

Patron

da fuq

nice try you spic retard
Well, shouldn't the first post have an information that it has been edited then? Can you see it?

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

da fuq

nice try you spic retard
Well, shouldn't the first post have an information that it has been edited then? Can you see it?

haha retard ive edited hundreds of my posts and it never shows lol :)

dont try and fool me you spic retard i always read every single post multiple times, dont ever try and thing of fooling me idiot

you edited to save face :)

your next game should be oblivion idiot

Mustawd

shitposter.png

Mustawd

This is true. What's an aspie? It's all autism spectrum now buddy. Aspies are fucking dead. Good riddance.

Konjad

Patron
Tried to play Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods and the first ArcaniA... the words cannot describe my feelings. They shall shame my Steam library for eternity.

Also completed Witcher 3 and add-ons. Very good game, I had a lot of fun. 80 hours of joy.

01C573619B997A8DBD84DFB140C97B705BBB66F2

Konjad

Patron
Also added The Void to the list, albeit I'm not certain if one should call it RPG. Still, more C&C than in average modern RPG.

AAE1882F1866F71191376FA173A324E5F07C5078

Oh, and replayed the first Deus Ex, but this time with a Revision mod.

84EB5756C8E373C36CDE540AADB4595C94BAA455

Mustawd

Also added The Void to the list, albeit I'm not certain if one should call it RPG. Still, more C&C than in average modern RPG.

AAE1882F1866F71191376FA173A324E5F07C5078

Oh, and replayed the first Deus Ex, but this time with a Revision mod.

84EB5756C8E373C36CDE540AADB4595C94BAA455

No Hard West? Thought it was high priority.

Konjad

Patron
Tried playing Divinity:OS EE, but I can't take it anymore. I played the original version twice and it is enough. I love the combat system, but the cringeworthy dialogues make it difficult to play once again, especially since they made full voice overs that are quite mediocre. I loved one of the female main characters voice, no idea who's the actor, but it seems the new voices are made by different people and the charm went away. Anyway, I gave up pretty quickly.

Tried Dead State but men, that game is a complete turd. Didn't even finish the demo.

Played Dragon's Dogma, but it's not RPG at all... it's just an action game, and I don't like action games any more...

I'm going to replay Prelude to Darkness very soon.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Saw few Soviet games on your list, considering that i recommend you:

Paradise Cracked (Sci-Fi tbRPG)
Hard to be God (ARPG)
Planet Alcatraz (rtwpRPG)

Modron

Arcane
Eh should have played Avernum 3 and Geneforge 1 bad to burn out on his more creatively devoid entries.

Konjad

Patron
Decided not to play Fallout 4. Anything made by Bethesda post Morrowind was shit, and everything about FO4 that I read also described shit, so I guess there is no point in trying it at all. Crossed out.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Some I've played that you might or might not like:

Serpents in the Staglands
King's Bounty: The Legend
Drakensang: The River of Time
Divine Divinity

And some others but as per usual my mind goes blank in situations like this.

Play:
Wasteland
Ultima V
Dragon Wars

Even if they have really aged graphically and in the UI department, once you get over that, they are still a blast to play through, even now.
Wasteland>>>>>Wasteland 2

Konjad

Patron
Some I've played that you might or might not like:

Serpents in the Staglands
King's Bounty: The Legend
Drakensang: The River of Time
Divine Divinity

And some others but as per usual my mind goes blank in situations like this.
Thanks for the suggestions. I have actually played all the games you recommended though.

I did not like combat in SitS. I wish it was turn based!

King's Bounty was fun for a while but ultimately I don't like Heroes of Might and Magic style games.

Drakensang was a boring hack'n slash

Divine Divinity also was hack'n slash, I'm just not into the genre. Albeit I liked the atmosphere a lot!

Konjad

Patron
Play:
Wasteland
Ultima V
Dragon Wars

Even if they have really aged graphically and in the UI department, once you get over that, they are still a blast to play through, even now.
Wasteland>>>>>Wasteland 2
Never liked Wasteland much. Ultima VII gave me a headache (literally), but if V has a different camera, then I'll give it a try.
Never heard of Dragon Wars, I'll look into it.

Konjad

Patron
Never liked Wasteland much. Ultima VII gave me a headache (literally), but if V has a different camera, then I'll give it a try.
:o

Yes, do that.

Edit: Konjad - did you play the original U7 or the Exult version?
I'm not sure now, but I think I played both. The camera fucks with my brain though and I get a headache just after 15-20 minutes of playing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom